Preview Trade Week/Month - Keep it all in HERE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ball and Tippett wouldn't qualify as delisted Free Agents, as they were offered contracts by their club.
Delisted Free Agency is for players who get cut, not those who walk out on their clubs.
I'm sure I read that Garlett was offered a contract at North but chose to leave because he thought he wouldn't get much game time

Davis is contracted for 2013. Otherwise he would have been delisted IMO.
Thats pretty much the reason. And there would have to be at least 3 more players who would be in the gun barrel to be delisted before Collins if those guys didnt already have contracts.

Thats pretty much the reason. And there would have to be at least 3 more players who would be in the gun barrel to be delisted before Collins if those guys didnt already have contracts.
I can only think of two. Davies and Joseph. The rest you can make a case for keeping their spot on the list.

It's always a bad sign if you have to name another fringe player to make a case for the fringe player who was delisted.

Collins isn't even as good as Bower, Thornton and Russell who were delisted.

Doesnt bother me that Collins got delisted. He was never gonna be in the first 22, was only ever going to be depth. Never rated him
But I did. Which means you are wrong. Pretty sure...

Full list of Delisted Free Agents

Who's available: Name (former club), age, games

Andrew Browne (Rich) 22, 12
Dean MacDonald (Rich) 20, 0
Addam Maric (Rich) 22, 31
Gibson Turner (Rich) 19, 0
Jeromey Webberley (Rich) 24, 16
Piva Wright (Rich) 19, 0

What about Post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the list come out of players who are training with clubs they hope to get drafted to?
e.g.last year Carlton had Heyne training with them

I'm surprised that our board isn't in meltdown over Collins. I know he will prob get back in the PSD but they choose to delist him over Davies. What up with that.

I'm not exactly shattered, but I think the kid deserved another year or two. He showed heaps in the last couple of matches he played, roaming around HF/Wing and doing all the right things as well as chalking up a few handy disposals. I hope we do re-draft, although EricPascoe is rarely wrong with his inside info. So much for Mick getting the best out of players. I'd suspect Collins has more upside than Curnow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Trade Week/Month - Keep it all in HERE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back