Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any way of checking if you have put a timer on somehow

Never Used a Timer

Only thing I can think off something fell and hit the Netflix Button on the Controller

I respect the Players won us a Flag Last Year but not a Fan of People saying we can't say anything bad about because of that.

IF they are Out of Form Badly we should be able to call it how We See it and not just hope things will Change back

I respect the Players won us a Flag Last Year but not a Fan of People saying we can't say anything bad about because of that.

IF they are Out of Form Badly we should be able to call it how We See it and not just hope things will Change back
Of course Dave. But there’s a few posters that only post when we lose. It’s a common theme. And then there’s context. We’ve got an old list, full of injures, won a flag, 1 kick away from another gf. Footy is full of up’s and down’s. Sydney were ordinary last year, look at them now? It changes quickly. How we handle the downs is what matters. The club won’t die wondering. can’t win the flag every year, we’ve won 2 in 13 years, that’s no mean feat.

It could be worse. You could follow the saints

Of course Dave. But there’s a few posters that only post when we lose. It’s a common theme. And then there’s context. We’ve got an old list, full of injures, won a flag, 1 kick away from another gf. Footy is full of up’s and down’s. Sydney were ordinary last year, look at them now? It changes quickly. How we handle the downs is what matters. The club won’t die wondering. can’t win the flag every year, we’ve won 2 in 13 years, that’s no mean feat.

It could be worse. You could follow the saints

Fair Enough I get that some posters on here are only on here after a Loss as lot more Busy on here when we lose and lot Quieter when we win

I am not 1 of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back