Trades- Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks Haydos, you make a good point.

I think i'll get rid of Knights as Tapscott should have a similar average. Then at least i get to bank an extra 120k. done
Why on earth would you trade Knights? Since when was 76 a bad score, and since when was Tapscott an automatic in the Melbourne 22? There is nothing to say 1 or 2 performances won't get him dropped, while that isn't a problem with Knights. There really have been some very dumb trades this week.

Why do so many people have Nathan Foley to begin with? I reckon you'd be better off with Kevin Foley...at least he can take a hit.

Call me crazy.. but I took the risk of Swallow to Curnow. Quickly pocketed the $62k cash and then gained $70k on tonights performance from Curnow. I guess we'll see how Swallow goes over the next few weeks.

Call me crazy.. but I took the risk of Swallow to Curnow. Quickly pocketed the $62k cash and then gained $70k on tonights performance from Curnow. I guess we'll see how Swallow goes over the next few weeks.

tell ya what mate im happy as larry. i did the same thing plus more. i took too major risks which appear to have paid off, swallow to curnow and... didak to dawes LOL pocketed 130k from the didak to dawes alone and hes delivered again.. he will be worth more than didak before too long what a relief serriously i was so worried when i seen he had about 18 points near half time.. pheww. :D :D :D couldnt be happier with those risks so far.

oh and btw all i seemed to see was didak running around getting the ball and he amounts 76 pathetic points LOL. hes not gonna shine too much this year with the likes of swan and pendle around.

Just the one for me - Palmer -> Curnow

Ended up backing my call on Foley at the start of the season. I reckon the fact i managed to avoid his shocking score rd 1 makes me more lenient. Held faith with boomer last year when he scored 16 or 17.

Look to bring Joey in soon after he plummets

Dixon > Tapscott

Boyd as captain for this week

Also thought about Swallow to Libba, but didnt do it. Also had a little tinker of Broughton to Otten. Glad i didnt do that either.

Was very happy with my choices this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL pocketed 130k from the didak to dawes alone and hes delivered again.. he will be worth more than didak before too long what a relief serriously i was so worried when i seen he had about 18 points near half time.. pheww. :D :D :D couldnt be happier with those risks so far.

oh and btw all i seemed to see was didak running around getting the ball and he amounts 76 pathetic points LOL. hes not gonna shine too much this year with the likes of swan and pendle around.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades- Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back