Trades- Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I am keeping Hibberd as he is a good back mids link and I think he will play eventually. Plus I ahve no real danger of getting a donut at least until the gold Coast have their next bye, but by then I should have divested myself of a few of their players.

Duffield and Buckley out Grimes and Curnow in

Duffield not sure when he will turn his form around, Grimes named in Centre and dont want to miss the boat if he explodes.

Curnow make some cash cash son! I lose my dp link, but might be able to get Hibberd soon.

Still can't make up my mind between Clinton Young and Trent Cotchin for JP Kennedy, Cotchin provides me with no room in the salary, whilst Young although has had a far start to the season is injury prone and has already played his two favourite teams, so I'm not sure if this is an accurate indication of the season ahead any last minute ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys im unlucky enough to have astbury in defence. Now i want him gone today lol. I can put him up forward and thus change him to dawes but then as i have jesse obrien in defence and mckernan in forward i will lose the ability to swap them back and forth by bringing mckernan down with obrien in defence :( soooo i have to swap astbury for another defender. I have 100k banked so 300k to use. Noone seems worthy for that price, but if i swap swallow for curnow i free up 60k and then i can change astbury for gram who looks to be spending alot of time in the midfield this year. Worth it? I dont wanna get rid of hibberd he will be a handy multi pos player, nor do i wanna swap players like goddard for gram to free up cash. Unless i trust adcock or Suckling its gonna have to be gram and goodbye swallow. Please give me ur input! Lol

Need to make a forward trade and have 295,000 to play with.

Narrowed it down to Dawes, Duncan or Fyfe.

Any thoughts on who would be better, or anyone else you think i should consider.

Help please...

Knights (221k) to Tapscott (97k) = 120k in the bank.
Both would probably average similar scores

or

C.Richardson (97k) to Tapscott (97k) = 0k in the bank
Get rid of a lower scoring player (compared to knights) and get to keep knights.

Currently have Knights playing and Richardson on bench.

Trade out Atley or Foley for Curnow?

Foley would give me $140k in flexibility for future trades.

Atley still has question marks over him.

Ughh...

Trade out Atley or Foley for Curnow?

Foley would give me $140k in flexibility for future trades.

Atley still has question marks over him.

Ughh...
Trade out Atley, I get the feeling he will be dropped next week so you might have some problems there....
Im going to trade out Hibberd > Curnow.... reason? Curnow will make a crapload when he rises, and plus i already have Prestia for dp to swap with a forward... not really fussed about backline swaps unless something goes terribly wrong... thoughts?

Help please...

Knights (221k) to Tapscott (97k) = 120k in the bank.
Both would probably average similar scores

or

C.Richardson (97k) to Tapscott (97k) = 0k in the bank
Get rid of a lower scoring player (compared to knights) and get to keep knights.

Currently have Knights playing and Richardson on bench.

Richardson stands to make you more money then Knights does based on current prices and expected averages. Richardson is probably going to settle out at around 230k making you 130k. Knights is likely to get to around 320k making you 100k. Knights however will score more of you in the meantime until you sell him.... I would keep Knights over Richardson but neither are great trades and I would only do it if the rest of team is spot on.

thanks Haydos, you make a good point.

I think i'll get rid of Knights as Tapscott should have a similar average. Then at least i get to bank an extra 120k. done

Buckley to Curnow. (Removes Mid-Def Link)
or
Atley to Curnow. (Keeps Mid-Def Link)
If you have Heppell in your midfield then it's an easy decision the first one. If Buckley is the only player in your midfield with defense capabilities then it is a hard decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades- Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back