Mega Thread Training Reports Season Proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I can't find that Archer 'ruse' clip on youtube, I was going to post it somewhere so the uninitiated could understand what the hell has been going on lately.

(But mainly I wanted to post it because Archer is so bloody funny)
Yeah man it used to be on YouTube but I couldn't find it. Would have made it far better.

Super happy de Boer makes the cut. His haters can eat a slice of humble pie again.

Definitely best 22!

Me too.

I think the first game of the season was always going to be a game he would play especially when you are looking for players that will lead by example.

He is up there as one of my favourites for the way he plays but he needs to keep improving. If he plateau's at all he will find himself on the outer. He definitely improved his kicking last year and I think needs to get more of the ball. His position/role makes this difficult.

Off topic I know but my 15 yo grand daughter tells me that she NEEDS a photo of Nat Fyfe (without his shirt) .

Can anyone help. I'm under some serious pressure here.

The West - Pre-Game. There's a 2 page Nat Fyfe Story - including a photo of him on a van.

Main squad light workout,they ran laps then a small amount of skillwork.Left the track after aprox 30 minutes

The Peel group had a full session under Suma's watchful eye.This squad inc Ibbo, Neale,Sylvia,Clarke,Clancee and Suban.Ibbo trained really well ,the standout this morning.Simpson also worked well without any injury problems
Good to see Griff,Scos and Vanderleur involved in the session
Tabs ,Kep and Crosier ran laps and then some rehab stuff.
Only missing face was tall Pearce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main squad light workout,they ran laps then a small amount of skillwork.Left the track after aprox 30 minutes

The Peel group had a full session under Suma's watchful eye.This squad inc Ibbo, Neale,Sylvia,Clarke,Clancee and Suban.Ibbo trained really well ,the standout this morning.Simpson also worked well without any injury problems

No Morra? Was he with the main group? (... I hope I hope I hope...)

There was training after all? What time did they venture onto the ground? I'm guessing will be back to normal timing next week ?

I just heard Mick Barlow on 882 say that the main squad is playing a match simulation game this Saturday.
I didn't hear it, but did he say it was a game? Generally match simulation work refers to a modified training session that simulates a game, as opposed to a practice match.

Either way, good to see we are taking this approach to the split round.

Sent from my pants using Trousertalk V1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back