Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the Mail, it's what they do. It helps to ignore stuff like that and focus on the message.

I hope United do challenge at CAS. And win.

And then Todibo stinks to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always though it utter campaignerish to try and hijack other teams deals while the other two teams are going through the process of signing a player.

That's if what's reported is actually happening.

I've always though it utter campaignerish to try and hijack other teams deals while the other two teams are going through the process of signing a player.

That's if what's reported is actually happening.

It's football, that's what heaps of clubs do.

That's a terrible deal for Leicester too, they'd be better off getting us involved.

Last edited:
I don't think heaps of clubs do it. I'd say the vast majority don't.

How do you know what the deal is? I haven't seen what the details of the deal are.
It's being reported it's a swap(fab and Ornstein), Ornstein is saying KDH wants to go to Chelsea if he's to leave Leicester.

It's really up to where the player wants to go, not where the clubs want to send them.

It's being reported it's a swap(fab and Ornstein), Ornstein is saying KDH wants to go to Chelsea if he's to leave Leicester.

It's really up to where the player wants to go, not where the clubs want to send them.

Then why would he have agreed to have a medical for us if he only wants Chelsea?

It would not be a straight swap.

We would be sending money to Leicester in the deal.

Then why would he have agreed to have a medical for us if he only wants Chelsea?

It would not be a straight swap.

We would be sending money to Leicester in the deal.
I guess he'd be pretty keen to play under Maresca again. Fits the system.

Feels like this is the Gallagher replacement and I'm not that thrilled about it.

Feels like this is the Gallagher replacement and I'm not that thrilled about it.
Yeah nice player but for a team with top 4 ambitions not so sure

The best guess is you'll have bunged his agent a heap more money and will pay him far larger wages.

He'd be a guaranteed starter for us every game. Could spend bench time for you.

Money talks though.

The best guess is you'll have bunged his agent a heap more money and will pay him far larger wages.

He'd be a guaranteed starter for us every game. Could spend bench time for you.

Money talks though.
Yeah I guess that's how football works. A bigger club with a better offer comes along and you miss out.

Same thing just happened to us with Olise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back