Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t too long ago Osimhen was being touted for €120m+, I believe his release clause was added into his most recent contract. Interest seemed to have cooled across the market, at that price tag and question marks around getting it done in the PL, that’s fair enough. To acquire him via a loan this summer is decent business for Chelsea.

Wasn’t too long ago Osimhen was being touted for €120m+, I believe his release clause was added into his most recent contract. Interest seemed to have cooled across the market, at that price tag and question marks around getting it done in the PL, that’s fair enough. To acquire him via a loan this summer is decent business for Chelsea.
Just sounds too good to be true.

Lukaku + 150m should get the deal done.

To be fair, this might be like Duran all over again where we've agreed terms with the player but can't agree on a fee with the club.

Jota Silva signing for Forest might have forced our hand on a hurry-up with this though, presuming that Wesley does want to go to Ligue 1 before the EPL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back