Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The media are trying to put every last bit of Manchester United transfer silliness into the world, before they come to terms with INEOS trying to operate differently.

Yikes. 😂

Incoming bid of 50m +.

The total transfer spend on Lukaku is nuts. Imagine you guys sell him for 60m + in 12 months time to the Saudis to cement that record.

Incoming bid of 50m +.

The total transfer spend on Lukaku is nuts. Imagine you guys sell him for 60m + in 12 months time to the Saudis to cement that record.
It's nothing on Morata. Has to be money laundering.

The media are trying to put every last bit of Manchester United transfer silliness into the world, before they come to terms with INEOS trying to operate differently.

Yikes.
Surely they could have tried a bit harder that that when making up a rumour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United next season:

———————Onana

Dalot——Maguire——Martinez——Shaw

—McTominay—————Mainoo

Antony————Mount————Garnacho

———————Hojlund

Subs: De Ligt, Gallagher, Chalobah, Lukaku (loan), Sancho

Should make the top half.

United next season:

———————Onana

—McTominay—————Mainoo

———————Hojlund

I thought Sancho got frozen out?

United next season:

———————Onana

—McTominay—————Mainoo

———————Hojlund

De Ligt starts because of the Ajax connection with ten Hag. Well at least until October anyway then under the new manager who knows

What’s happening with that rapist from United? They gonna bring him back and hope no one cares again? Not Ronaldo. The other one.

What’s happening with that rapist from United? They gonna bring him back and hope no one cares again? Not Ronaldo. The other one.
Last I heard Marseille were interested.

Lazio and Marseille have both bid around 25m euros. The cynic in me says that Ratcliffe doesn't give a shit about popular opinion and he will be brought back and will play for United next year. Preseason starts next week I think. Will be interesting to see who Greenwood and Sancho are training with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back