Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Zinchenko or Kiwior I feel. However I’m always skeptical of these kinds of links, I recall similar with Vlahovic and Locatelli which eventually seemed to be largely agent led links to drive up the asking price with the likes of Juve. Let’s see.
Difference here is Calafiori has reported to agree to a deal with Arsenal this time. Whether Locatelli never agreed to a deal with Arsenal and Vlahovic never even picked up the phone.

Sounds like Danny Ings is off to Southampton for 6M quid.

Just hope we're not signing Callum Wilson for double the price as his replacement, David Sullivan probably can't help himself though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay more kids
I'd love to see the sums on "buying ones for the future".

Sure, you might get lucky and get a first team player on the cheap or sell them for a good profit. You'll probably get a few good loan fees in.

But there will also be the ones that don't come good. They need to be paid, housed etc.

Would be really interested to see if it is a bit revenue earner, or just a case of trying to get good players before your opponents do.

This is literally the first time I heard Bayern Munich were after Michael Olise. Some clubs just operate differently in the transfer market lol.
It's been in the press for a week.

This is literally the first time I heard Bayern Munich were after Michael Olise. Some clubs just operate differently in the transfer market lol.
It's been known for ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back