Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Chelsea offered Chilwell to United and United laughed. We already have the first and third most injury prone left backs in the league. We don't need number two as well haha

Yep.

The media are still treating us like the old regime is running the joint lol. Chilwell and Sterling would be Richard Arnold etc type signings. Neither are happening now that INEOS have come in. The club is trying to sell off as much of the deadwood as they can in one transfer window, not add to it.

No. Chelsea offered Chilwell to United and United laughed. We already have the first and third most injury prone left backs in the league. We don't need number two as well haha
No one can convince me that Malacia exists.

Only has a year left on his deal but even then 10 million pounds is absolutely peanuts. No real risk in it as that price but even still, it doesnt address any of our weaknesses.
Backup RW is a weakness. Lets Elliott be a full time midfielder. Loan out Doak and Kaide Gordon to get minutes at a lower level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Sterling be the first player ever to play for all of City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Utd if he joined Utd?

The closest to it would be Anelka playing for City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal. Sturridge has played for City/Liverpool/Chelsea.

No one has played for all of the four clubs you named.

I like the honesty from Maresca, hang around if you want but you won't be getting minutes. That was pretty obvious for Sterling once Neto join, if he could actually perform he wouldnt be in this position.

I guess its up to these guys whether they want to play or not.

Last edited:
I like the honesty from Maresca, hang around if you want but you won't be getting minutes. That was pretty obvious for Sterling once Neto join, if he could actually perform he wouldnt be in this position.

I guess its up to these guys whether they want to play or not.

There's honesty and there's airing it in public. Surely behind the scenes he could have a quiet word and said something along the lines of "you're best to accept a transfer this window but if you stay and do everything expected of you there may be a place in the team for you"

There's honesty and there's airing it in public. Surely behind the scenes he could have a quiet word and said something along the lines of "you're best to accept a transfer this window but if you stay and do everything expected of you there may be a place in the team for you"

He had a chat with him after the preseason trip to the USA. None of this is ground breaking.

He's just answering media questions. I find it refreshing.

If I were Sterling's representatives I'd say Chelsea knows what they need to do to terminate his contract with that being they pay him a lump sum of 15m to end his contract. Paint this as doing them a favor as I believe he has 27m left in wages owing (going off a quick calculation).

Otherwise he stays, will give it his all and is ready to play in matchday squads when asked.

He's the milk carton kid

Real talk, though.

Where the hell is he? It seems like he has just dropped off the face of the earth. No sightings. No mentions in the media. Nothing. Very weird.

There was a tongue in cheek article a few months ago that he is alive. Now I am not sure.

If I were Sterling's representatives I'd say Chelsea knows what they need to do to terminate his contract with that being they pay him a lump sum of 15m to end his contract. Paint this as doing them a favor as I believe he has 27m left in wages owing (going off a quick calculation).

Otherwise he stays, will give it his all and is ready to play in matchday squads when asked.
He's got £70m owed to him according to the Mail. He's not going anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back