Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Real talk, though.

Where the hell is he? It seems like he has just dropped off the face of the earth. No sightings. No mentions in the media. Nothing. Very weird.

There was a tongue in cheek article a few months ago that he is alive. Now I am not sure.
Who cares mate. Amass is better at 17 than Malacia at 25.

If I were Sterling's representatives I'd say Chelsea knows what they need to do to terminate his contract with that being they pay him a lump sum of 15m to end his contract. Paint this as doing them a favor as I believe he has 27m left in wages owing (going off a quick calculation).

Otherwise he stays, will give it his all and is ready to play in matchday squads when asked.
It'll be a bigger golden handshake than that if we do manage to move him.

I guess when you take a big contract there is the expectation of performance to meet that wage. If not teams will look to move you on, we arent the first club to do this

I guess you could also say when Sterling signed up he expected to be part of a team regularly playing CL and challenging for trophies.

Not part of a bloated 343 man squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chiesa unveiled officially by Liverpool.

We made a signing everyone. Well, one that will actually play this year.
Are you sure?

Chiesa unveiled officially by Liverpool.

We made a signing everyone. Well, one that will actually play this year.
Disappointing loyalty by Chiesa. After all he'd already won stuff at Juventus. Should have stayed at home in Italy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back