Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i remember what that kid was meant to take over the planet

lol imagine paying that much for a footballer and still be bullied into a release clause for when they dont want to be there anymore.

The fact that he even needs to think about going there at wages of 40m / season just highlights what footballers really think of life in Saudi Arabia.

But then again they were offering a 250m transfer fee for Mbappe on a 1 year contract. Imagine if ffp was a thing.....

As long as the fair market test is used I don't see the problem.

Washington value is €9m according to transfermrkt so Chelsea might have some convincing to do to include the full proceeds of the sale in their PSR results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to him? Thought he was class at Valencia. Is he just another excellent young player who has been hoovered up by PSG and not played for a few years?
Chopping and changing managers with different styles like United were doing.

What happened to him? Thought he was class at Valencia. Is he just another excellent young player who has been hoovered up by PSG and not played for a few years?
i think so. he was one of the first when psg went mental with midfielders i think. cant say ive seen him play since leaving valencia so it's probably a bit of shiny new toy syndrome at a guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back