Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Because of his wage. He was signed by Boehly before we decided to go down the wage structure route with our Sporting Directors.

I feel he'll do well again outside of the Choas that we've become.
Sancho is on decent coin himself. Can't see him taking a payout so United are subsidising or the wage structure is a bit of a myth.

Sancho is on decent coin himself. Can't see him taking a payout so United are subsidising or the wage structure is a bit of a myth.
Osimhen is saying no to us as he doesn't want to fit the structure so I guess peeps are going to believe what they want to believe and that's cool.

If he is taking a paycut and a £25m fee it's worth the risk. Just need Arsenal to do us a favour once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35 million for Sancho! Never thought we would be able to get that. Credit to the ineos group here. No chance that happens under the last regime.

Also why would Chelsea help a close rival out in arsenal so much with no guarantee of a fee? Seems like an old United thing to do.

Close rival out in arsenal

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

I quite like the sound of Chelsea paying Sterling ~£160k per week (I believe the contract they gave him is £320k per week) to try and help Arsenal win stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back