Travis Cloke is the best CHF in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers
I anticipate he will kick over 100 goals next season. Easily the best contested mark in the game and once he works out his kicking, he will be kicking 5+ goals per game.

With the most dangerous midfield in the league, him kicking anything under 100 goals next season and for many seasons after that will be disappointing.

you_mad.jpg

I anticipate he will kick over 100 goals next season. Easily the best contested mark in the game and once he works out his kicking, he will be kicking 5+ goals per game.

With the most dangerous midfield in the league, him kicking anything under 100 goals next season and for many seasons after that will be disappointing.

Once Kosi works out his marking he will kick 6+ goals a game :)

Get ready to be disappointed then....... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Cloke is the best CHF in the AFL for what he will supposedly do next season, even though he is a complete spud right now?

He is currently the best, but not at full potential. Next season he will be at full potential after a solid pre-season and will show the world just how good he is.

He is currently the best, but not at full potential. Next season he will be at full potential after a solid pre-season and will show the world just how good he is.

OK so going by that logic Adam Pattison is the best ruckman in the AFL, he just isn't at his full potential right now.

Never going to happen. A bad kicking action is something you can work on, while being born a spud is something Justin will have to live with.

and yet in the last 2 years Kosi has kicked 65 goals to Cloke's 47 :thumbsu:

6 years as an AFL footballer and no one has worked on his kicking action :confused:

Maybe it's not the action ;)

One of the stupidest threads I've ever seen.

Better key forwards than Cloke:
Pavlich, J Brown, Franklin, Riewoldt, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Hall, etc etc etc etc

Cloke surpassing Carey is the most outrageously moronic call I've heard, since a bloke at the start of the year told me he had $20 on Josh Fraser for the Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Cloke is the best CHF in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back