Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're willing to get jabbed as many times as they say
If the virus is still hanging around in 5+ years time then I'd probably be having a vaccination against it at the same time I get my yearly flu vaccination. I would think that by that stage we'd have developed some effective treatments so that if someone gets it they would be treated quickly and efficiently and any viral outbreaks would be endemic rather than pandemic. At this point, I wouldn't expect that the vaccination would be mandatory but, rather, completely up to the person.

So, at that point... I'd be getting jabbed as many times as I want rather than as many times as they say.

If the virus is still hanging around in 5+ years time then I'd probably be having a vaccination against it at the same time I get my yearly flu vaccination. I would think that by that stage we'd have developed some effective treatments so that if someone gets it they would be treated quickly and efficiently and any viral outbreaks would be endemic rather than pandemic. At this point, I wouldn't expect that the vaccination would be mandatory but, rather, completely up to the person.

So, at that point... I'd be getting jabbed as many times as I want rather than as many times as they say.
Amazing if you opt not to get a booster you're deemed unvaccinated. Such a fantastic time to be alive.

Amazing if you opt not to get a booster you're deemed unvaccinated. Such a fantastic time to be alive.
Why wouldn't it be the case? The current vaccine loses efficacy as time goes on. Being vaccinated in October isn't the same as being vaccinated in March, and I'm not sure why some people don't understand that.

Why wouldn't it be the case? The current vaccine loses efficacy as time goes on. Being vaccinated in October isn't the same as being vaccinated in March, and I'm not sure why some people don't understand that.
Cause governments are bad and want control.

Antivaxxers: "The vaccine is so useless and weak, it will be just like being unvaccinated without booster shots!"

Also antivaxxers: "How outrageous and unfair it is that you will be judged just like being unvaccinated without booster shots!"

Antivaxxers: "The vaccine is so useless and weak, it will be just like being unvaccinated without booster shots!"

Also antivaxxers: "How outrageous and unfair it is that you will be judged just like being unvaccinated without booster shots!"
Anyone who doesn't agree with mandates etc is an anti vaxer nowadays. If you don't agree with everything you're simply labeled anti vax. You must agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it's more like this...

Anti-vaxxer: "the vaccine is dangerous and we don't know the long-term effects of it"

Also anti-vaxxer: "the vaccine loses efficacy and it's proven you need booster shots".

This is effing moronic. surely you couldnt be this stupid to mess with your health (and the health of others) just to give a finger to the government?

and if the vaccination is hanging around then the vaccines arent as effective as we hoped. This is the cherry on top of your stupidity. you will take it if it is less effective but not if it is More

Last edited:
I'm sure they've paid their fair share of tax why shouldn't they be entitled to it?.
Because they are stealing an unfair share amount of public resources from other people who have also paid their taxes.

and lets face it. most anti vaxers are from the less educated parts of society who are paying far less taxes then everyone else on average.

Is this the case for everyone or just people with weak immunity? I didnt think this had been proven one way or the other yet except for those with weak immune systems.

This is effing moronic. surely you couldnt be this stupid to mess with your health (and the health of others) just to give a finger to the government?

and if the vaccination is hanging around then the vaccines arent as effective as we hoped. This is the cherry on top of your stupidity. you will take it if it is less effective but not if it is.

Wow, aren't you just a toxic individual who seems to have completely misread my post.

Maybe read it again slowly before jumping into the abuse.

and if the vaccination is hanging around then the vaccines arent as effective as we hoped. This is the cherry on top of your stupidity. you will take it if it is less effective but not if it is.

Actually what Gruffles said makes perfect sense.

Wow, aren't you just a toxic individual who seems to have completely misread my post.

Maybe read it again slowly before jumping into the abuse.
re-read the post. My interpretation is the most probable interpretation given the words you wrote but i admit there is no clear interpretation because it is quite vague. If your intentions were different then it hasnt been written appropriately to reflect that.

theres nothing toxic about attacking anti government views About vaccines during a pandemic. The opposite in fact if toxic actually has any objective meaning.

and if the vaccination is hanging around then the vaccines arent as effective as we hoped. This is the cherry on top of your stupidity. you will take it if it is less effective but not if it is More
You are aware the flu vaccine changes every year, right? It’s updated and available yearly.

Only if you are moron who speaks moron. He is basing health decisions on his views on government. Not on health.

Basically saying will takes 2-3 vaccine shots of a year to keep their immunity levels up against current infectious diseases.

As someone who's studies viruses I can tell you this is a good thing and wish more people thought like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back