Tredders your a whinging sook!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea is a tool who is hated by his own teammates.

I wouldn't worry about him and his 'motivation' though. At this time last year he said it was 'burning him up inside' that the Crows were the best team in the state. All that 'burning up inside' only resulted in Port Power finishing 12th. But then again, they were 'loving it' so much maybe that's what they were striving for in the first place.

BTW Toots, I know it upsets you when anyone suggests that Tredrea is a Grade A knob so maybe you should go back to your ... erm ... 'hobby' with dogs rather than read this thread.

you really should get your stomach pumped coz digesting all that semen isnt healthy. seriously though Tredders is about 528 times better than you, ya piece of crap

Based on the comments below, If you ask me, Tredders and the rest of the Port "followers" have go too use to the continual ego massaging and pumping up done by the SA media, most notibly Mr Rucci over the summer.

I can't beleive why a captain of a team that slumped to 12th last year is surprised that most other captains think his team will miss the finals this year.

This guy needs a good dose of reality rather than having his head in the clouds as his continual balbbering in the media (i.e Port are drug free) shows.

Port Adelaide captain Warren Tredrea will remind his teammates how few of his rival skippers rate the Power.
Port's slip to 12th last season after five previous seasons in the finals prompted only four of Tredrea's 15 rival skippers to have the Power playing in the 2007 finals in the survey of league captains.
Tredrea said he did not have to convince the club's supporters of the potential of the Power side, but would draw on the opposition snub to motivate his side ahead of the March 31 clash against Fremantle.
"Convincing's not what we need to do, I know our supporters are excited about what they see," he said.
"It probably gives you a little bit of a spur. It gives me something to say in a pre-game, that no-one rates you and there's nothing better than proving people wrong.
"When someone says a little negative I'm always someone to use it as a positive."

Can't see a problem with that. One of the better things he's said.

:thumbsu: Wazza

seriously though Tredders is about 528 times better than you, ya piece of crap

Yes, I'm sure that's what Treddres thinks of you, his teammates and Port Power's supporters i.e. that they are pieces of crap and that he is so much better. Just shows what a tool he is and explains why he is so immensely disliked by his teammates. Thanks for proving my point.

Oops I dropped it again!

71457029.jpg

Should be a free for holding.

Why would port power players have to clean port adelaide cups :confused:
Now birdman I know you're talking rubbish, you know you're talking rubbish, but perhaps there are a few people here who are not aware of the history of Ports move from the SANFL to the AFL. So I thank you for the opportunity of posting this pic of PAFC players in August 1995 modelling the uniform the team would wear in the AFL.

Now birdman I know you're talking rubbish, you know you're talking rubbish, but perhaps there are a few people here who are not aware of the history of Ports move from the SANFL to the AFL. So I thank you for the opportunity of posting this pic of PAFC players in August 1995 modelling the uniform the team would wear in the AFL.

Your comment would be fair if that team moved into the AFL, but Port went and put together a composite team of players from the SANFL clubs and around the country. At least the Crows formed a team of locals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your comment would be fair if that team moved into the AFL, but Port went and put together a composite team of players from the SANFL clubs and around the country. At least the Crows formed a team of locals.

And testimony to the that is there was only one player in that photo who actually played for the Power.

At least Port Power recruited from Port Adelaide to establish some kind of link between the old and the new.
Indeed. And not only that but the name remained unchanged, so did the Chairman, the CEO and the coach. The club remained at it's spiritual home Alberton and was also able to bring back to the fold former players who had previously been recruited to the AFL including Wanganeen, Bond, Lyle and Cockatoo-Collins. :thumbsu:

He probably means cups that are worth something, you know, like AFL premiership cups.
Ah yes, the well known insult from a supporter of the so-called pride of South Australia who are quite happy to spit on the proud football heritage of their state. Very edifying. :rolleyes:

The showdown trophy, an Ansett Cup, a Wizard Cup and 34 SANFL premiership replica cups. ;)

As I understand it the Thomas Seymour Hill Trophy replicas have only been given out to clubs since 1963 (when the TSH Trophy was introduced). So you've got less cups to clean than you thought.;)
Then again I could be guessing all that as I am a Crows supporter, and therefore know nothing about football.:p

who judges the worth of success? just because to many the sanfl premiership mean nothing, why should that impact upon our perception of them.

whether you all like it or not, the port adelaide that plays in the afl is the same port adelaide that played in the sanfl since 1870. those sanfl trophies are a measure of our history, and success in our own competition. yes they have no value to the current competition we play in now, that fair enough, but for people like yourself, dACrow, to rubbish our premierships is just laughable.

I know its hard for a fan of a franchise created in a board room to understand the value of OUR state's competition.

after all your team is suppose to represent SA, yet you rubbish the SA local league and its history.

Ah yes, the well known insult from a supporter of the so-called pride of South Australia who are quite happy to spit on the proud football heritage of their state. Very edifying. :rolleyes:
More dribble I see toots, at least you are becoming somewhat of a master of it now. I fail to see where I have spat on the SANFL, where as we have clear proof that your club turned it's back on the SANFL; belittle the competition and eventually abandoned it. But dont let facts ever stop you from posting rubbish, they havent before, and the no doubt will not in the future.

, but for knob heads like yourself dACrow, to rubbish our premierships is just laughable.
Again, you have to resort to making massive, yet total irrational jumps in logic. As far as the AFL is concerned, and this is an AFL board, SANFL premierships mean absolutely nothing. It's about time you actually realised that.

Yet, again you start the name calling, always proves when you are really clutching at straws for anything worthy of posting, amazing how you havent been carded yet. You strike me as the sort of person that would hardly have gone to any Port Magpies game prior to there history been stolen. Which is pretty typical of 95% of the port supporters, especially the ones in bay 13.

Again, you have to resort to making massive, yet total irrational jumps in logic. As far as the AFL is concerned, and this is an AFL board, SANFL premierships mean absolutely nothing. It's about time you actually realised that.

You strike me as the sort of person that would hardly have gone to any Port Magpies game prior to there history been stolen. Which is pretty typical of 95% of the port supporters, especially the ones in bay 13.

wrong. prior to 97 i went to plenty of pafc game, however my age restricted me to seeing being at the game in the glory years, but have very fond memory's of the 92, 95 and 96 flags.

As I understand it the Thomas Seymour Hill Trophy replicas have only been given out to clubs since 1963 (when the TSH Trophy was introduced). So you've got less cups to clean than you thought.;)
Then again I could be guessing all that as I am a Crows supporter, and therefore know nothing about football.:p

Your location of St Kilda strengthens the validity of your last statement.

More dribble I see toots, at least you are becoming somewhat of a master of it now. I fail to see where I have spat on the SANFL....
The bit where you inferred that SANFL flags are worthless. Wonderful stuff from the "pride of South Australia".

Don't give me any rubbish about Port's actions in 1990. All those of you who jumped on the Crows bandwagon in 1991 are simply hypocrites because by supporting the Crows you supported the rape and pillage of your SANFL clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredders your a whinging sook!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back