Trederea's bow

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell cares what he did? Its part of the way he plays. I really couldn't give a stuff.

I'm more concerned with Tredrea's post game comments: "We knew they were going to come out hard". What was he thinking when he said that??:eek:

im gonna love sitting bak and watch him and the rest of the scum members of his club get smashed by the cats, yeh they beat us but the arrogance with the celebrations as vossy and blighty sed was unnessicary, choco was furious and rightly so

Was very disappointed that one of our boys didn't smash his homo erectus / ape man skull at some point today.

Would've even tolerated a cheap shot behind play on that arrogant toss bag.

They can add Cornes little goose step dance to the DVD too - when your opponents mock you you don't forget.

The players mocked us, the crowd mocked us, the pricks on the bus out of the ground besmirched Glenn Archer... this revenge will be best served cold. :mad:

The players mocked us, the crowd mocked us, the pricks on the bus out of the ground besmirched Glenn Archer... this revenge will be best served cold. :mad:

The scum supporters booed Arch the last half - just basic scum do that to a champion in his last game. Scum!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't see the guard of honour by both teams and 40,000 Port fans clapping him off? Give us a break! :rolleyes:

The Port Adelaide crowd were fantastic in their send off for Arch...no one could complain.

You didn't see the guard of honour by both teams and 40,000 Port fans clapping him off? Give us a break! :rolleyes:

Once the game is finished that was to be expected and is appreciated. Great job by the players. The fans who booed him for two quarters are scum.

The Mexican wave was the thing that pissed me off most. Yeah, you can stand on your hind legs, we get it, welcome to humanity.

Firstly, I dont think any Kangaroos player would want to watch the surrounding torture of a 15 goal thumping, just so they can gnash their teeth at some over the top gestures by Port.

Other than a good win against Hawthorn - North Melbourne's form in this finals series has been one of the most insipid displays I have seen. To get thumped TWICE like they have is concerning for the immediate future of the Kangas.

As an Eagles supporter whos still coming to terms with this finals series and the way Chad Cornes paid out on Cousins tweaking his hammy in the first final - you just have to accept this is the way Port are - thugs, who also unfortunately have a doctrine for success unlike the shinboners.

We all better get used to the PAPS always in the mix in this competition - heck they are the ONLY team in the AFL the West Coast Eagles have an inferior win-loss ratio against!

As for Mexican waves - its a good thing the small Roo crowds dont instigate waves at games, fans there would have to alternate hands above their head to make it work - so small are the crowds you lot get!

I have always respected North Melbourne since the 70s when you had a stack of classy West Aussies in your squad, however it has to be high time for this team to pursue relocation to the Gold Coast.

Anyone also think like I do in that I reckon Geelong would be a tad nervous now taking on Port in the GF?

Dean...

Firstly, I dont think any Kangaroos player would want to watch the surrounding torture of a 15 goal thumping, just so they can gnash their teeth at some over the top gestures by Port.

Other than a good win against Hawthorn - North Melbourne's form in this finals series has been one of the most insipid displays I have seen. To get thumped TWICE like they have is concerning for the immediate future of the Kangas.

As an Eagles supporter whos still coming to terms with this finals series and the way Chad Cornes paid out on Cousins tweaking his hammy in the first final - you just have to accept this is the way Port are - thugs, who also unfortunately have a doctrine for success unlike the shinboners.

We all better get used to the PAPS always in the mix in this competition - heck they are the ONLY team in the AFL the West Coast Eagles have an inferior win-loss ratio against!

As for Mexican waves - its a good thing the small Roo crowds dont instigate waves at games, fans there would have to alternate hands above their head to make it work - so small are the crowds you lot get!

I have always respected North Melbourne since the 70s when you had a stack of classy West Aussies in your squad, however it has to be high time for this team to pursue relocation to the Gold Coast.

Anyone also think like I do in that I reckon Geelong would be a tad nervous now taking on Port in the GF?

Dean...

Mate wipe under your nose - no - just under - the whi.... thats it - gone.

Dean...

Tell your story walking.
And stick your franchise where the sun don't shine.

The Mexican wave was the thing that pissed me off most. Yeah, you can stand on your hind legs, we get it, welcome to humanity.

1) Totally and utterly agree on the wave. 10 minutes into the third quarter? An embarrassment perpetrated by theatre-goers.

2) Don't take Tredders' celebration(s) to heart - he's always been a passionate emotive player and I took it to mean "I'm back/fuhkyew to the doubters" rather than any reflection on the North Melbourne Football Club and its players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trederea's bow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back