Tredrea vs Watching Paint Dry

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather than punishing people on the DOLE by making them paint rocks, maybe we should make them watch 3 hours of boringlights of Tredrea taking chest marks.

Great! stopeedie and Jeebus have a thread to call their own. If we could only get them to post to this thread alone with their repetitive c*** and leave the rest of us in peace, then this place would be just about perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by MrMeaner
Great! stopeedie and Jeebus have a thread to call their own. If we could only get them to post to this thread alone with their repetitive c*** and leave the rest of us in peace, then this place would be just about perfect.

Sorry, are we boring you?

C'mon guys, we're already onto the second page of this thread and no one has turned it into a Tredrea vs. Brown thread - what's going on?

I'll get the ball rolling;

IMO, Tredrea > Riewoldt > Brown. (atm)

Originally posted by Jeebus
Sorry, are we boring you?

No, not at all. I'm actually finding the fact that you guy seem so easily amused by constant repetition quite interesting. A sociological study of sorts.

Just stick to this thread please, otherwise you'll s***w up the sample.

I had the worst nightmare last night, I dreamt I was trapped in Guantanamo Bay and the only book I was given to read was the Kohran, which was useless to me as I couldn't read arabic.

Then I thought things could be worse, I could be watching Tredrea take another chest mark as he jumps two inches off the ground.

Originally posted by stopeedie
I had the worst nightmare last night, I dreamt I was trapped in Guantanamo Bay and the only book I was given to read was the Kohran, which was useless to me as I couldn't read arabic.

Then I thought things could be worse, I could be watching Tredrea take another chest mark as he jumps two inches off the ground.

Hope your alright now man.

Nobody deserves that.

all this attention on tredrea...

he must be playing good clean football. at least our CHF hasn't been rubbed out for 8 matches for consitently striking opposition players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea vs Watching Paint Dry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back