Tredrea's biggest tosser moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the handcuffs by Michael Gardiner. How unforgettable!

Having said that this thread is the funniest shit I've seen in a while

What was the context of the phone call again? I've seen the photos but can't remember when the actual incident was...

Context: His favourite footer team is Arsenal. His favourite player, Thierry Henry. Tredrea copied his 'wassup!' celebration.

Resultant media bullshit: z0mg it was a message to Nick Stevens!!111

What we learned: Balding white men can't do goal celebrations with cultural references as well as supercool black men.

Context: His favourite footer team is Arsenal. His favourite player, Thierry Henry. Tredrea copied his 'wassup!' celebration.

What we learned: Balding white men can't do goal celebrations with cultural references as well as supercool black men.

No doubt about it, Warren should've known better than to even try :thumbsu:

I heard he's hired Jacko through the summer to teach him his famous hand stand. Treaders however wants and do the phone thing during the hand stand. Can't wait til he kicks his first goal next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the handcuffs by Michael Gardiner. How unforgettable!

Having said that this thread is the funniest shit I've seen in a while

cat got ur tongue stripes

Tredrea is the biggest tosser, what an effort

if you did a career one dude you would not have enough poll options

my personal favourite comes from an afl player who i share the same lawyer with who used to tell me that tredders used to commentate his own game you know like the great warren tredrea takes a screamer and turns around and snaps for goal and he kicks he ll get a root tonight for sure no one can touch me i am hot

Tredrea is nothing more than a piece of dog shit. I heard the same as Crannypeter above and am reliably informed that Tredrea does a running commentary during games where he big notes himself with phrases like "Tredrea the superstar is lining up for goal" or "Tredrea doesn't care what they say, he knows he's the greatest."

What a w***er.

Weren't you an Adelaide supporter? :confused:

Jumped ship hey?

Well done to Tredrea who will be captaining Port Adelaide in this weeks Grand Final. A fantastic job by a 4 time All Australian champion of the game. :thumbsu:

What's really sad is the way success will get to some supporters', to a point where you just can't argue with them, because all their reasonable logic goes out the window. These are typical responses when someone questions Tredrea's knobhead antics:

"Where did your team finish?"

"Who cares, he can do what he likes because he's in the GF"

The people that aren't clouded by arrogance can see that Tredrea looked like a deadset goose after that bow, but Port fans are blinded and actually worship his idiotic behaviour. I wouldn't care if Sydney won three flags in a row, if one of our players did that, especially in a prelim, i'd be embarrassed for him.

Treadrea is nothing more than a piece of dog shit. I heard the same as Crannypeter above and am reliably informed that Tredrea does a running commentary during games where he big notes himself with phrases like "Treadrea the superstar is lining up for goal" or "Tredrea doesn't care what they say, he knows he's the greatest."

What a w***er.

hahahahahah ... CK you crack me up :D:D:D

Imagine his commentary of the bow :eek::eek::eek:

What's really sad is the way success will get to some supporters', to a point where you just can't argue with them, because all their reasonable logic goes out the window. These are typical responses when someone questions Tredrea's knobhead antics:

"Where did your team finish?"

"Who cares, he can do what he likes because he's in the GF"

The people that aren't clouded by arrogance can see that Tredrea looked like a deadset goose after that bow, but Port fans are blinded and actually worship his idiotic behaviour. I wouldn't care if Sydney won three flags in a row, if one of our players did that, especially in a prelim, i'd be embarrassed for him.

He came out Sunday and said he was embarrassed by it but he got caught up in the heat of the moment. No one is saying it is great or he should bow every time, it was a one off thing. Maybe go watch a game of NFL, you will vomit by the end with the 'behaviour' or 'showing emotion':rolleyes:

Weren't you an Adelaide supporter? :confused:

Jumped ship hey?

My word. Bring on time travel so I can go back 10 years and slap my 15-year old self in the head for not going back at the first time of asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea's biggest tosser moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back