List Mgmt. Treloar officially nominates Pies as his pref club (Mods: please use this thread for all AT posts)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I look like Adam Treloar actually.

I mean, the hair colour is different, the eye colour is different, the facial structure is different and we don't really look alike but aside from that, we're pretty much twins.

soar a movie like that a long long long time ago

Dave (TradeDraft) put some highlights videos earlier in the thread. Not sure which page but i am sure you can find them.

Think 2nd or 3rd Page or Just go to Youtube type in Adam Trelaor.

Few More:

I don't even know what a-league is. That's how much I am looking forward to it.

A league is a collection of footy teams who all play in the same competition. It's the 'L' in 'AFL', 'WAFL', 'SANFL', 'VFL' and 'NEAFL'.

You're welcome :)

Trying to contain my excitement about this, until GWS is satisfied and AT signs on the dotted line.

But hell, its fantastic news! What a midfield we are building, what an engine room!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth did you beat MagpieBat to this one? :eek:

So-Thats-What-That-Feels-Like.gif

Think 2nd or 3rd Page or Just go to Youtube type in Adam Trelaor.

Few More:

You missed his goofy "The Rock" setup and interview. I guess he's young but his fawning over The Rock made me feel a little uncomfortable. Interesting that according to their bio's Taylor and Adam are virtually the same height and weight. Thought Taylor was definitely more solidly built. Also, their stats for this year were virtually identical according to the fantasy ratings. Adam is 6 months older too. Adams dishing it out to Treloar who goals may become a reality. Hopefully he doesn't pick up the Collingwood wayward kicking bug.

You missed his goofy "The Rock" setup and interview. I guess he's young but his fawning over The Rock made me feel a little uncomfortable. Interesting that according to their bio's Taylor and Adam are virtually the same height and weight. Thought Taylor was definitely more solidly built. Also, their stats for this year were virtually identical according to the fantasy ratings. Adam is 6 months older too. Adams dishing it out to Treloar who goals may become a reality. Hopefully he doesn't pick up the Collingwood wayward kicking bug.

Treloar to Adams Goal Here:

Rock Vids:

This is great news to start our off-season. Go Pies!!!! Treloar, Pendlebury, Swan, Adams, Crisp, Greenwood, DeGoey.... FAAAAAARK yeah.

... Freeman :(

If we can add Danger I'll boof Dekker and Eddie and we'll be hitting 100k membership within 2 years.

Pretty sure we can have any player we want ...

... It's merely a matter of how much it costs :(

After we sow up his trade we should look at landing Bennell. This entire rebuild has been an all or nothing venture so let's forget Aish and go the more talented player.

Quote: Nathan Buckley on AFL 360 last night ...

"Harley Bennel"

Easy part is done, now just need to broker a deal for him.
Beams was a first, second round picks and a young player (crisp)
So would our first and Witts get it done?

I believe that the guys on SEN and most of us have missed the most pertinent comment made by the manager.

Paraphrasing - but something along the lines of there is no doubt it will get done BUT there may be another trade that complicates it a little. Hmmm Kruz, Danger, someone else????
Hampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back