Game Trent Cotchin - Coleman medal or bust… 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

3 goals and the T16ER flogs who dare to still be on the bay are peacocking around like CC is the reincarnation of Tony Lockett.

Well done Mr Brooke, 4 goals from 9 games, you’re well within striking distance of the medal. 👍👍

D4605B1D-93BC-4766-85E7-CC95897B1A7A.jpeg

Will be quite the double edged sword if he outscores both Jackie and Flynchy this year. 👍

3 goals and the T16ER flogs who dare to still be on the bay are peacocking around like CC is the reincarnation of Tony Lockett.

Well done Mr Brooke, 4 goals from 9 games, you’re well within striking distance of the medal. 👍👍

View attachment 1685821

Will be quite the double edged sword if he outscores both Jackie and Flynchy this year. 👍
U Mad Silva GIF by UFC

View attachment 1685821

Nice melt 🤣

Richmond’s night of nights, their GF against Essendon every year, the Dreamtime game.
A game where they needed a hero, a leader, someone to stand up and grab the game by the scruff of the neck, to win it off his own boot, a Coleman medalist!!!

Unfortunately they only had Cotchin.

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Cotchin Coleman kicks 0.1 tonight and the Tiggs lose by a single point. :$

14FF3A29-A404-46DE-AF83-EA76C7021B5F.jpeg

What. A. Loser. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Richmond’s night of nights, their GF against Essendon every year, the Dreamtime game.
A game where they needed a hero, a leader, someone to stand up and grab the game by the scruff of the neck, to win it off his own boot, a Coleman medalist!!!

Unfortunately they only had Cotchin.

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Cotchin Coleman kicks 0.1 tonight and the Tiggs lose by a single point. :$

View attachment 1692577

What. A. Loser. 🤦🏻‍♂️
He kicked a nice point.🤣

U still mad this hack kicked 2 goals against you last week? 🤣

Bolton (100 games) and Vlastuin (200) are set to reach significant marks in the Tigers' clash with Essendon on Saturday night.

sad tim and eric GIF by Super Deluxe

Way to go Trent, 2 milestone games and you couldn’t even kick a goal for one of them… :$

Another peahearted effort from this charity case flog this week.

Whilst the squad of Punt Potatoes struggled to kick even a single goal in the first half :$ poor old Mr Foreskin couldn’t kick a goal at all, **** he didn’t even enter the F50!! 🤣

Damn it’s almost like the whole organization has just given up altogether now that it’s all over for the pampered primmadonna’s.

Fair weather through & through. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

#kardashimond
#onegoalinahalfmond

Another peahearted effort from this charity case flog this week.

Whilst the squad of Punt Potatoes struggled to kick even a single goal in the first half :$ poor old Mr Foreskin couldn’t kick a goal at all, * he didn’t even enter the F50!! 🤣

Damn it’s almost like the whole organization has just given up altogether now that it’s all over for the pampered primmadonna’s.

Fair weather through & through. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

#kardashimond
#onegoalinahalfmond
Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I heard he kicked a goal on Thursday!!! :eekv1:

In the AFL even!!! :eekv1::eekv1::eekv1:

Strange the HUN didn’t have a glossy wrap-around cover in celebration but I’d say even the rags have given up on the Tuggs these days. They just don’t sell papers and no one wants to ruin their morning by reading about them anyway.

So back to Twent and his pilgrimage to the Coleman Medal this year - I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s a bust.

2AB3F5BF-EA16-4064-92B7-467D370BE7EE.jpeg

Yeah yeah Tiggies, I know I know, he’s on a whopping total of 6 and there’s still seven rounds to go so OK, we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and keep the thread alive in his honour.

C’mon Twent, I can see you’re chomping at the bit and raring to go so get out there, eat ‘em alive and make us proud!!! Grrrrrr 🐯

5954983F-EE40-45FF-9C98-353B4BD906A2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard he kicked a goal on Thursday!!! :eekv1:

In the AFL even!!! :eekv1::eekv1::eekv1:

Strange the HUN didn’t have a glossy wrap-around cover in celebration but I’d say even the rags have given up on the Tuggs these days. They just don’t sell papers and no one wants to ruin their morning by reading about them anyway.

So back to Twent and his pilgrimage to the Coleman Medal this year - I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s a bust.

View attachment 1731788

Yeah yeah Tiggies, I know I know, he’s on a whopping total of 6 and there’s still seven rounds to go so OK, we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and keep the thread alive in his honour.

C’mon Twent, I can see you’re chomping at the bit and raring to go so get out there, eat ‘em alive and make us proud!!! Grrrrrr 🐯

View attachment 1731789
No clown gigs on last night?

There must be lots of disappointed svenska kids out there.:$

Yeah like who cares once its definitely not gonna happen now.. All that “TrEnT CoLeMaN” stuff at the start of the year was just joking around anyway.
would of been good though if he kicked some goals to make Cornes suffer abit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Trent Cotchin - Coleman medal or bust… 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back