Game Trent Cotchin - Coleman medal or bust… 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows you our future scoring power look out you

Are you buying a Richmond membership real soon?:cool:
Hope Samson has a good one, he's the 3rd ruckman in my Supercoach team. He's better than that spud Ivan Dildo.

We are offloading him to you guys next year, i hear yous are very interested because you think you don't have enough talls right now.
Sorry but the tall spud spot on our list has already been filled by Josh Schache.

Is it too late to do a Constagna and pull the pin before the season starts? If anything the MRO rubbing Coleman Cotch out for RD1 will be a benefit for the H&A Tiggies.
Cotchin doing Cotchin things before the game even starts…

Cockchin got off, clearly the bigger punishment was letting him play for zero goals in front of the whole country.
you mad GIF

Screenshot_20230208_102638.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kinda drugs these people on. Cotchin has got as much chance as winning the Coleman as I do of growing a penis overnight.

We all know Maurice Rioli is the real Coleman medalist for this year. 😎

How many tonight HB?
He had 3 kicks against, so I’m guessing 3 as he would be able to catch anybody to get them high.

The media have been going on and on about Richmond trading two drafts for a couple of plodders on seven year contracts. Junktime & Cotchin playing is going to nullify any gains there so they might not even get the dead cat bounce year before the wheels fall off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Trent Cotchin - Coleman medal or bust… 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back