Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

So Collingwood Captains wear number two do they?

I don't know if your mocking your silly new tradition, or our refusal to have a similarly silly new tradition :p

I think the only number tradition we have is 35 going to the highest draft pick from the most recent draft, to honor Presti putting his hand up to miss the GF in 2010

Pretty disgusting act by Cotchin knocking back the famous number 17 captains jersey wanting to wear his number 9 instead

Guess he has little care for Richmond and its history and just out for self promotion
It's history? Since 2003 isn't much of a history or tradition. I could have sworn Cotchin said in an interview a few months back that he'd love to be captain and wouldn't mind taking #17.

Has there even been any confirmation that Cotchin has said he's reluctant to take #17? All I've read is that it's a rumor by FairFax, and that KB tweeted that he supports it? Correct me if I'm wrong. Good on Cotch if he doesn't take the #17 jumper. Like said above - Jack wont be forgotten; with or without the 'tradition'.

Pretty disgusting act by Cotchin knocking back the famous number 17 captains jersey wanting to wear his number 9 instead

Guess he has little care for Richmond and its history and just out for self promotion
Where are you getting this from? When he was on the footy show he said he would definitely take no.17 if he was captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine going for the poor woman's version of Kreuzer the following year because you were cut at missing out on the real thing.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yes not being able to get Kreuzer and getting Cotchin instead really hurt. I'm sure the club was devastated, especially now seeing as how good Kreuezer is going.
Now we only have Maric (a much better ruck) and the guy we got the next year is a better forward than Kruezer. It could have not worked out better

Where are you getting this from? When he was on the footy show he said he would definitely take no.17 if he was captain
That's the one I was thinking of.

@ 3:00 is when they talk about it. Complete rubbish this crap people are saying.

That's pathetic by Cotchin.

As captain, he should buy into the history and traditions of the club.

He should be proud and feel honoured to wear 17.

Richmond supporters should be very disappointed in their new skipper. :thumbsdown:

F.L.O.G :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yes not being able to get Kreuzer and getting Cotchin instead really hurt. I'm sure the club was devastated, especially now seeing as how good Kreuezer is going.
Now we only have Maric (a much better ruck) and the guy we got the next year is a better forward than Kruezer. It could have not worked out better

So you have three players now - making up for Kreuzer..I nice start :thumbsu:

So you have three players now - making up for Kreuzer..I nice start :thumbsu:

Hmmm...battling

Yarran is behind Tambling at the same stage of his career. Srs

Blues would trade both Yarran and Krezuer for Cotchin. They'd probably throw in pick 11 too.

Hell, Carlton would beg to swap Chokito face and Pisspoor Yarran for Tambling. Now that's scary.

Anyhoo, I should go - I only subscribed to the thread as I thought it was about Chris "THERE MAY NOT BE AN "I" IN "TEAM" BUT BOY OR BOY THERE'S A GODDAM "ME"" Judd.

Imagine going for the poor woman's version of Kreuzer the following year because you were cut at missing out on the real thing.
I wish I still had my old sit quoting you stating "Who needs Cotchin when you have Yarren?"
Ones a superstar a d the other is softer then Gibbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back