Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looked at it and it was actually 13 and then 11 the next year. So yeah, we have gone through a way more drastic rebuilding faze than you and we have become better quicker.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/86544/default.aspx

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/104150/default.aspx

Again, depending on what you consider better and quicker. I would think your a better side when you play finals and we dont. For example, GCS finished higher then GWS, but I consider GWS at this stage to be a better team.

For the record, we delisted 16 in 2010 and 10 in 2011. (Im including trades and retirements in this, as you have as well) So yeah, WAY more drastic. Way.

Again, depending on what you consider better and quicker. I would think your a better side when you play finals and we dont. For example, GCS finished higher then GWS, but I consider GWS at this stage to be a better team.

For the record, we delisted 16 in 2010 and 10 in 2011. (Im including trades and retirements in this, as you have as well) So yeah, WAY more drastic. Way.
Yes, GWS are a better side than GC. That doesn't mean you are a better side than us. We can actually compete with every team in the comp, you get smashed week in week out, we beat you by 7 goals this year, we beat the 2 grand finalists and all your wins bar 2 lucky ones came from the bottom 6 teams. We are wayyyy ahead of you

Yes, GWS are a better side than GC. That doesn't mean you are a better side than us. We can actually compete with every team in the comp, you get smashed week in week out, we beat you by 7 goals this year, we beat the 2 grand finalists and all your wins bar 2 lucky ones came from the bottom 6 teams. We are wayyyy ahead of you

Oh so our wins were "lucky" lol. Nice logic. Ole Cap'n Sticky Bench needed some luck to get him off the bench against the Gold Coast I reckon!!

Here's a fact: Vossy says the Lions midfield is the best young midfield since the premiership years. He didn't say that about the tigers midfield did he? Therefore redden >>>>> ole cap'n sticky bench.

Richmond re irrelevant. You won't play finals in 2013 because you over preformed in 2012. I can't see finals in the new future at all for Richmond. Prediction: Hardwick will never coach you in a finals match. Vossy already has a finals win.

Vossy >>>>> Hardwick

Redden / Rockliff / rich >>>>>> ole cap'n sticky bench

Oh so our wins were "lucky" lol. Nice logic. Ole Cap'n Sticky Bench needed some luck to get him off the bench against the Gold Coast I reckon!!

Here's a fact: Vossy says the Lions midfield is the best young midfield since the premiership years. He didn't say that about the tigers midfield did he? Therefore redden >>>>> ole cap'n sticky bench.

Richmond re irrelevant. You won't play finals in 2013 because you over preformed in 2012. I can't see finals in the new future at all for Richmond. Prediction: Hardwick will never coach you in a finals match. Vossy already has a finals win.

Vossy >>>>> Hardwick

Redden / Rockliff / rich >>>>>> ole cap'n sticky bench
I think the smashing West Coast gave you next time you versed them shows it was luck.
And really? Your Coach thinks your midfield is the best??? Wow. Who would have thought.
I'm pretty sure Sheedy, Longmire and one of the other coaches said Richmond has the best midfield in the AFL. And Cotchin is our best player so Cotchin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Brisbane Midfielder.
If Redden was better than Cotchin then why did Cotchin beat him in the AFLPA award, Brownlow, The age player of the year award and Coaches Award. That means the players, coaches, umpires and media judge Cotchin a betetr player than anyone on your team.

You have to be pretty delusional to think we over performed in 2012. We will be better next year and will be much, much, much better than Brisbane for the next 5-10 years

I think the smashing West Coast gave you next time you versed them shows it was luck.
And really? Your Coach thinks your midfield is the best??? Wow. Who would have thought.
I'm pretty sure Sheedy, Longmire and one of the other coaches said Richmond has the best midfield in the AFL. And Cotchin is our best player so Cotchin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Brisbane Midfielder.
If Redden was better than Cotchin then why did Cotchin beat him in the AFLPA award, Brownlow, The age player of the year award and Coaches Award. That means the players, coaches, umpires and media judge Cotchin a betetr player than anyone on your team.

You have to be pretty delusional to think we over performed in 2012. We will be better next year and will be much, much, much better than Brisbane for the next 5-10 years

The hurt is strong in this one.

LOLlycopters dude. Serious case of some extreme lollycopters. You know why? Because of Brownlow votes being your claim to fame. You do know that Woewoeful won a Brownlow. That means, by your logic, Woewoeful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ole Cap'n Sticky Bench. Lollycopters on full power!!!

Listen: you overperformed in 2012 b/c you beat teams who were better than you when they were playing poorly, like Sydney, Hawthorn. You showed your true colours against the gold Coast. I don't necessarily think you'll finish bottom 4, but you'll be VERY lucky to improve on your 12th of 2012.

All your players, and your coach, are over-rated, and Vossy's Lions are far, far more promising. Our kids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your kids.

And you know it's true.

LOLlycopters dude. Serious case of some extreme lollycopters. You know why? Because of Brownlow votes being your claim to fame. You do know that Woewoeful won a Brownlow. That means, by your logic, Woewoeful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ole Cap'n Sticky Bench. Lollycopters on full power!!!

Listen: you overperformed in 2012 b/c you beat teams who were better than you when they were playing poorly, like Sydney, Hawthorn. You showed your true colours against the gold Coast. I don't necessarily think you'll finish bottom 4, but you'll be VERY lucky to improve on your 12th of 2012.

All your players, and your coach, are over-rated, and Vossy's Lions are far, far more promising. Our kids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your kids.

And you know it's true.
If you actually read the post you would see I mentioned more than just the Brownlow. He was ahead in the eyes of the coaches, players, umpires and media. Who else is there?

Funniest thing I have ever heard. Once Brown retires next you you will not have a forward line, your defense is already shit the only good part of your team is your midfield and our midfield beats yours which means we win all over the ground

If you actually read the post you would see I mentioned more than just the Brownlow. He was ahead in the eyes of the coaches, players, umpires and media. Who else is there?

Funniest thing I have ever heard. Once Brown retires next you you will not have a forward line, your defense is already shit the only good part of your team is your midfield and our midfield beats yours which means we win all over the ground

You're deluded. Our midfield shits on yours, as does our forward line (you don't have one lol not going to kick goals without a forward line) and our backline shits on yours too.

You are a ZERO % chance of finishing above us in 2013, or for the next 10 years for that matter.

You're deluded. Our midfield shits on yours, as does our forward line (you don't have one lol not going to kick goals without a forward line) and our backline shits on yours too.

You are a ZERO % chance of finishing above us in 2013, or for the next 10 years for that matter.

$$$ bet on it then if you so sure

Your forward line = Brown (injured 50% of the time and about to retire)
Our forward line = Reiwoldt (Dual Coleman Medalist in his prime), Vickery (Young gun who will kick 40ish goals a season), Nahas and Edwards (who kick 30ish goals a season) and then Cotchin and Martin rotating through.
Yeah, so after 2013 you will literally have no forward line.

Our backline is the youngest in the comp and it is still very good and much, much, much, much better than yours

And that last comment basically shows that you are mentally unstable and all your comments should be ignored

Your forward line = Brown (injured 50% of the time and about to retire)
Our forward line = Reiwoldt (Dual Coleman Medalist in his prime), Vickery (Young gun who will kick 40ish goals a season), Nahas and Edwards (who kick 30ish goals a season) and then Cotchin and Martin rotating through.
Yeah, so after 2013 you will literally have no forward line.

Our backline is the youngest in the comp and it is still very good and much, much, much, much better than yours

And that last comment basically shows that you are mentally unstable and all your comments should be ignored

LOL yeah Browny is our only forward. Nice one. Shows you're not paying attention. And that's good, because it proves my point. Thanks for proving my point that you're deluded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your 2nd best goal kicker last year was a defender! Pretty sure that proves it

im not sure why youre bothering arguing with him about it. he isnt interested in balanced discussion, he is interested in large reply counts for this threads.

total troll, just let it go.

tigers and lions will both be up there soon enough. bickering about personal opinion is a waste of time, especially on bay 13.

im not sure why youre bothering arguing with him about it. he isnt interested in balanced discussion, he is interested in large reply counts for this threads.

total troll, just let it go.

tigers and lions will both be up there soon enough. bickering about personal opinion is a waste of time, especially on bay 13.

Dude you miss Daniel menzel so you're deluded too.

I just can't believe the Richmond floggos. Recent history suggests 9th is a peak for them these days.

So you agree?

not sure, i think we have some great young guys coming through who need another 30-40 games, and we have lost, and will continue to lose, a lot of experience. i think we could finish anywhere from top 4 to tenth next year. ill wait and see.

not sure, i think we have some great young guys coming through who need another 30-40 games, and we have lost, and will continue to lose, a lot of experience. i think we could finish anywhere from top 4 to tenth next year. ill wait and see.

Chappy wants to leave, first of many

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back