Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple M Adelaide's Rush Hour has been axed, to be replaced by the syndicated Melbourne version next year.

Wonder what that means for Bernie's future on the Rub...
Hopefully they **** him off and replace him with Daisy or Joey on the Saturday rub. Bernie's whole stick is boring af

There’s a running joke too that the others forget Bernie is even there when he’s doing it remotely from Adelaide
Yep Wil Anderson basically spent a good 15 mins joking about how Bernie has contributed nothing for the year.

I had high hopes for him when he retired but he just comes off as way too try-hard and takes the piss out of Billy to be funny, instead of just being funny.

Yep Wil Anderson basically spent a good 15 mins joking about how Bernie has contributed nothing for the year.

I had high hopes for him when he retired but he just comes off as way too try-hard and takes the piss out of Billy to be funny, instead of just being funny.

Yep he’s a try hard and ruins the show by constantly yelling over the top of everyone especially bill when he makes a mistake.

I’m not a huge fan of bill on the rub but Bernie is intolerable

Isaac Smith in…Bernie Vince out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird, because it rates very well

Does it really?

It's genuinely the shittest radio I have ever listened to. The shittest audio of any form. It's so bad. Jarman plays this loser who does a knockoff version of Bill which completely misses the mark. Blewett and Bernie seem like good blokes but they don't have a shit load to offer. And they get very blue kind of out of nowhere and again it misses the mark.
Good riddance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back