Troy Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

We've had a charmed run with injuries this year, which is equal parts good luck and good management. At some point the good luck part of that will run out and that will create opportunities for guys like Menzel, Crouch and others knocking on the door.

We've had a charmed run with injuries this year, which is equal parts good luck and good management. At some point the good luck part of that will run out and that will create opportunities for guys like Menzel, Crouch and others knocking on the door.

Crouch doesn't need injury, he should replace Dougie this Thursday. Or next week for absolute certain if Dougie is anonymous again.

I was going to confidently predict 3 weeks unless injury forces an earlier call up. But turns out that's the Carlton game and would look a little manufactured.

I can see it though, Mackay will be given a couple of weeks to show form, and of Menzel can build on his recent form the planets will be aligning.

Sorry but no chance they will have made selection decisions two weeks in advance.

Could be an expectation more so than a set in stone thing, for instance, they expect Menzel on his current trajectory to force himself into the lineup when we play Melbourne.

Didn't want to. Made a clean break from serious footy.

Not sure what he is doing for work now.
He plays for Tea Tree Gully and coaches their U18 side. Head coach at Gullies set him up with a day job too, although i'm not sure what he's doing. Apparently makes a grand a week from the Gullies, which isn't bad at all.

He plays for Tea Tree Gully and coaches their U18 side. Head coach at Gullies set him up with a day job too, although i'm not sure what he's doing. Apparently makes a grand a week from the Gullies, which isn't bad at all.
He plays at TTG with his school mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he'll come back via SANFL next year after the year off.

Was told be friend in TTG that he felt the crows were a really clicky group and he definitely didn't fit in. He was very much an outsider and that's what he struggled with most.

Was offered opportunity with Gold Coast but wanted to remain in Adelaide. There was also no third year on his contract.

Apparently he's been really good with the U18 boys.

Was told be friend in TTG that he felt the crows were a really clicky group and he definitely didn't fit in. He was very much an outsider and that's what he struggled with most.

Was offered opportunity with Gold Coast but wanted to remain in Adelaide. There was also no third year on his contract.

We've heard rumors of that same thing from a few players in the past few years haven't we?

Some guys just aren't made for profesional sport.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back