Troy Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

He plays at TTG with his school mates
I’ve been getting a few gullies posts on my Facebook just the last week. Thought maybe they are more active with the page or something like that. Noticed an old team mates kid to have his A grade debut for TTG this weekend. I didn’t know Menzel had a connection with the Gullies. Back in the day there weren’t to many guys getting even SANFL recognition from TTG. Jeff Graham played for West Torrens after TTG late 80’s.
So since then Luke Brown, is the only former TTG player I know of. Did Jack Graham play for TTG like his dad.
Have any other TTG players made it to AFL.

I’ve been getting a few gullies posts on my Facebook just the last week. Thought maybe they are more active with the page or something like that. Noticed an old team mates kid to have his A grade debut for TTG this weekend. I didn’t know Menzel had a connection with the Gullies. Back in the day there weren’t to many guys getting even SANFL recognition from TTG. Jeff Graham played for West Torrens after TTG late 80’s.
So since then Luke Brown, is the only former TTG player I know of. Did Jack Graham play for TTG like his dad.
Jack Graham played for Gullies. Always looked like an amazing player. My son played against him for about 8 years & he was consistently the player who the junior coaches would put time into counteracting.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

-Dan gorringe
-James wasley who played about 20/30 games for collingwood
-chad Gibson (rookie listed but never played with the crows)
-Glenn Molloy who played about 20 games for Melbourne in the mid 90s
-Stephen Pitt played a grade there in the early 00s once he finished up at Melbourne
-Lenny pascoe

Ironic that Menzel played his junior footy at golden grove not TTG

-Dan gorringe
-James wasley who played about 20/30 games for collingwood
-chad Gibson (rookie listed but never played with the crows)
-Glenn Molloy who played about 20 games for Melbourne in the mid 90s
-Stephen Pitt played a grade there in the early 00s once he finished up at Melbourne
-Lenny pascoe

Ironic that Menzel played his junior footy at golden grove not TTG

Add Ryan Shoenmakers and Jack Graham to the list. Also Jimmy Savage played in some pre season games for GWS and kicked their first ever goal in the pre season competition.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back