Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide a list of toxic, corrupt, weak etc things that Anthony Albanese has done. When you're done I'll provide a similar list for Scotty from Marketing and we can compare.

Both sides are not the same. Neither is good, but one is miles worse than the other.

Albo and ScoMo have a pact - no mention will be made of Engadine Maccas if no mention is also made of Happy Endings. Not that this will apply to the Twitterverse or RWNJ bloggers.

if scomo actually admitted the engadine maccas thing was true i'd respect him more. it'd go from 0.0 to 0.1 of a respect.

Bill Murray Respect GIF

backtozero sabbath with dio is good but it sounds like a different band IMO

Definitely a different flavour altogether. More slick and polished but amazing songs. After playing the shit out of the first 6 Ozzy albums it's nice to have other options.
Listen to Die Young and tell me it's not one of the best Sabbath songs ever written.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Kayo is putting up prices mid season!!!

What a bunch of nobs! Especially as they've got so much less content than they used to have!

So Kayo is putting up prices mid season!!!

What a bunch of nobs! Especially as they've got so much less content than they used to have!
I used to be able to watch almost all of the footy, motoGP and supercars that I wanted on FTA TV and now Kayo has it all but apparently that's great because it's "all in one place."
I had it last year when it was $5 a month for Telstra customers but now they can get ****ed.

I used to be able to watch almost all of the footy, motoGP and supercars that I wanted on FTA TV and now Kayo has it all but apparently that's great because it's "all in one place."
I had it last year when it was $5 a month for Telstra customers but now they can get f’ed.
Yeh, I had forgotten my $5 was going to run out and wondered why my bill was more.... pricks

I quite enjoyed The Batman. Pattinson rocks.
🎵 Underneath the bridge,
Tarp has sprung a leak 🎵

Stuck in my head for days after

I liked it too

Dano was good as well and I liked how Gotham was very Arkham City feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back