Truck sure knows where the future talent is!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Croatian tyreboy was a popular attraction in the Yugoslav Navy. But only below deck......... quote me so shitboy can see :).

Quoted for Shitboy......... oh waite I am on ignore, I just wanted to say Shitboy in an effort to make that name stick.

There you go guys I'm not yet on scrotetyres shit list but I'm working on it.

'Truck sure knows where the future talent is!'

Thread title is misleading OP, I thought he went to GWS.

'Truck sure knows where the future talent is!'
Thread title is misleading OP, I thought he went to GWS.

Rutten surely was hired for his expert knowledge on ovals in Adelaide and the direction the wind blows...

This^^^^^^ Perhaps he can steal a windsock to give to poor Cotch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They gave it to me after I ploughed your mum.

But seriously, my credentials are impeccable.

You know I won the BF mod of the year in 2012?
I really find that hard to believe, if you somehow did fluke a win the quality of your work has really gone downhill since back then or maybe you were the only candidate hence a landslide win to you.

I really find that hard to believe, if you somehow did fluke a win the quality of your work has really gone downhill since back then or maybe you were the only candidate hence a landslide win to you.
No, I'm one of the best mods on this site, with a bit of thanks to Duritz'z coaching.

I finish in the top 5 every year.

My protege Tyler Durden007 can vouch that this is true.

You should be looking to replace that spud for a captain of yours.. and before you throw up the brownlow crap = remember that blonde haired campaigner Shane Woewodin is at cotchins level = spudtaculor
I'd take one cotchin over a dozen spud marc murphy's anyday!

Last edited:
Tuggers colors too

truck-flat-tire-23870342.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back