Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

If that is the case then why do they continually beat the hawfs ?

Seriously this is a butttthurttt thread if I ever saw one.

We own the AFL tuggers Wiggo as we do the Blues. You know this.

Will Lance Whitnall make your best 22?

If that is the case then why do they continually beat the hawfs ?

Seriously this is a butttthurttt thread if I ever saw one.

Its Un-Carlton like to take the side of Shitmond in any feral shit fight, even against the Hawfies. We're talking about Yellow and Black Galoots, plus TiggyTiger

DVB 007, Davilla Royale.

Its Un-Carlton like to take the side of Shitmond in any feral shit fight, even against the Hawfies. We're talking about Yellow and Black Galoots, plus TiggyTiger

DVB 007, Davilla Royale.

I was just pointing out, the hawfs lose to the tiggers often. Richmond are shit. Didnt think I was siding with Richmond with said statement.

We own the AFL tuggers Wiggo as we do the Blues. You know this.

Will Lance Whitnall make your best 22?

Will you keep your subscription to the local rag when hawforn make their inevitable slide down the ladder ?

Damian hardwick called everybody into a meeting on Monday.

He kept looking around and then said fairly quietly, “What am I boys?” No one said anything. He waited another 10 or 20 seconds and then said a little bit louder, “What am I boys?” No one knew what to say, so no one said anything. So a third time, with the compressor still above his head, D/H really yelled it, “WHAT AM I BOYS?”

One of the young players who made the rookie error of sitting in the front row finally broke the silence and said, “I don’t know D/H, what are you?” And D/H replied: “I’M UNDER THE BLOODY PUMP!” Trent Cotchin was still no where to be found.

Nah, there was nothing new in the article. It was obvious journalism. I'm just pacing myself in the off season.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I think we're all in agreement that the article is quite obvious in its conclusion. The surprise if any was the potatoish charms of the entire list Captain. The best of the best really is uninspiring.

Dear Mr Tiggy Tiger,

My employer the Ten Entertainment Network encourage me to keep an eye out for real salt of the earth type people like yourself to come onto Australia's favourite gameshow - Family Fued! And from reading your posts all I can say is I know what I like, and I like what I see!

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in coming on for a bit of good old fashioned family fun!

We've already surveyed the rest of the Bay as to reasons why you may not be able to attend, and the top answers were:

1: Masturbating over a relative into a bowl of custard before eating it!
2: Calling the RACV to come and help you refill your windscreen washer fluid!
3: Playing online "sports"!
4: Delivering pizzas in Frankston!
5: Engaging in an abusive Twitter battle with mental heavyweight Sooz!

If you could find time between these past times to consider my proposal, that'd be awesome!

Cheers.

#SurveySays!
790.gif

As expected, Melbourne comes next ranking as the 15th worst best team in the AFL era.

Absolute chasm between them and spudmond though (go back and read out their team again for instant lulz) and some seriously good cattle on display for a team that has funished below 10th, 16 times since 1990.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broderick, Gale and a few others went the other way....

The tiges used to send their older players to the Roys and get their younger players.

Like Hawthorn and St Kilda.
I knew Butch Gale through my old work, good bloke, he's a plumber, last time I saw him he was still fit as **** for someone in his forties, he'd probably be smashing superrules somewhere I guess.

As expected, Melbourne comes next ranking as the 15th worst best team in the AFL era.

Absolute chasm between them and spudmond though (go back and read out their team again for instant lulz) and some seriously good cattle on display for a team that has funished below 10th, 16 times since 1990.

View attachment 192217
So Fremantle would come 14th I'm guessing

Then toss a coin Dogs/Saints for 12th/13th, then probably Carltank in 11th

Top 3 Brisbane, Geelong and Hawthorn, with Norf, West Coast, Essendon, Sydney and Adelaide coming after that.

1. Hawfs
2. Brions
3. Geelol
4. West Coke
5. COLAS
6. Norf
7. *
8. Camries
9. Collingworth
10. Poort
11. Carltank
12. Bullflogs
13. Aints
14. Purple ****s

View attachment 192217

That team is actually worse than Richmond's. Stephen Tingay, Andew Obst (who ?), and Brett Lovett. Not to mention the Febey sisters.

Melbourne are like Milli Vanilli, a pack of fraudsters masquerading as a football club.

That team is actually worse than Richmond's. Stephen Tingay, Andew Obst (who ?), and Brett Lovett. Not to mention the Febey sisters.

Melbourne are like Milli Vanilli, a pack of fraudsters masquerading as a football club.
Most of those blokes carried Melbin in the 90s and made a GF in 2000

Carltank clearly riding on the back of 95 here

The 188 cm Zantuck is a strong unit, weighing in at 93 kg. He began his career at the Richmond Football Club as a tough, solid defender after being drafted in 2000. His off-field shenanigans and drinking incidents saw the talented player experience a fall out with the club, and he was de-listed and picked up by Essendon, where coach Kevin Sheedy (who has transformed the likes of John Barnes into model players on and off the field) gave him a second chance.

He clearly wrote that himself on wiki.

Most of those blokes carried Melbin in the 90s and made a GF in 2000

Carltank clearly riding on the back of 95 here

Meh what can you do lost a flag in 99. Least we arent riding the wave of expectation from 1954 still. Right ?

That would have ben about the time you were trying to vote your own club out of existence wouldn't it?

Nah it wasnt. Though from memory it was after Jack Dyer rattled tins and before the possum problem destroyed plough's 5 year plan

Speaking of the #5...did you know Hawthorn has won 5 flags in the AFL era...1991, 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015

I'm expecting to see Pav named at CHB, FF and in the middle.

I'd also put him on the bench as a sub in case he got tired so he could come on to replace himself.

View attachment 192217
Jack Watts unlucky to miss

Frawley is a better player than Ingerson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back