Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

fourthorn tracker.

Faaark, don't tell me that's the catch cry all year is it?

1FLSi4-1G5w-300x200.jpg

yes, and that girls name is Hillary - "She whos breasts defy gravity"

Hillary, eh? You know i never have gone back and provided a specimen after my vasectomy............

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I was so unsurprised by this article that I almost let the opportunity to give the tuggers a little bitchslap pass untouched.. almost.

Get the best 22 tuggers players from the AFL era and this is the spud farm you end up with. It's like a who's who of who? I challenge you to tell me who da frq these people are!

To curry this sad fact a little, the Herald Sun has rated the tuggers as as having the AFL's WORST best 22 in history!

Lulz.
View attachment 191989

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...tory/9b35b9e36b7e09e4d969acc3ade1bbd2?login=1

12th =
13th = Dishlickers
14th = Fremantle
15th = Melbourne
Daylight
Last = Tuggerz
Another pointless thread by the whorks fans to fulfill their insecure needs

Puffers sitting at a deflating 12th.

Fair acknowledgment of their shitful existence really. Below the Saints who haven't even AFL'd, no wonder they sleep with the lights on.

No doubt Burger and Stewie will be most embarrassed turning up on this bunk bed sleeping list.

image.jpeg

Jevy Marto_ tagged in

Last edited:
Fair acknowledgment of their shitful existence really. Below the Saints who haven't even AFL'd, no wonder they sleep with the lights on.

No doubt Burger and Stewie will be embarrassed turning up on this list.
View attachment 193051

Some genuine lulz worthy inclusions to that team. Dom, Alifatty, Brett Ebert :rolleyes:

No doubt Burger and Stewie will be most embarrassed turning up on this bunk bed sleeping list.

View attachment 193051

Jevy Marto_ tagged in

Lol, Brett Ebert in the squad.
Cool story.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 193051

Jevy Marto_ tagged in

Listen ****, I'm not having Stewie two-oesophaguses as a Hawk.
That'd be like claiming Carey as a Crow.

Was a nice way for the big man to finish, 2 flags with 2 clubs, but let's face it, the second one was a gift from his old Port coach, Alastair.
Come to think of it, quite a lot of Port IP in that 08 flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.
Not ashamed. Proud.
Here here, my fiance, now wife and I both took the tin around the local pubs,we could have just let our club cease but instead we did what was needed and saved our club, then we all contributed to the FTF to clear our debt, at Richmond the average supporters have every right to feel a real part of the club and that is something to be proud of.

This is probably what Carlton needs to try, not a tin rattle, but get the down to Earth supporters involved in reviving the club, instead of just getting another Pratt to put money in but at the cost of having the wrong types sitting on the board.

Listen ****, I'm not having Stewie two-oesophaguses as a Hawk.
That'd be like claiming Carey as a Crow.

Was a nice way for the big man to finish, 2 flags with 2 clubs, but let's face it, the second one was a gift from his old Port coach, Alastair.
Come to think of it, quite a lot of Port IP in that 08 flag.

Which incompetent dickhole left out The CHAD!! that's what I wanna know!

Surely Boak is not as good a captain as Tredrea (even though he was a prick).

Yep not sure how they just blew him off like that. Tredrea was head and shoulders above most of the Puffers list.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you doubting the self proclaimed number 1 football paper in towns credentials to determine such a thing?
The Truth (especially the Dyer 'Ere column), the Sporting Globe and the Sun News Pictorial are far superior sources of information.

Are they good enough to conjure up a better 22 for Richmond?

Just because the Mayblooms weren't much chop in VFL days, no need to be like those interstate teams who keep denying the Tigers' lack of flags in the AFL era, is there ...

but

is Tasmania interstate?

Here here, my fiance, now wife and I both took the tin around the local pubs,we could have just let our club cease but instead we did what was needed and saved our club, then we all contributed to the FTF to clear our debt, at Richmond the average supporters have every right to feel a real part of the club and that is something to be proud of.

This is probably what Carlton needs to try, not a tin rattle, but get the down to Earth supporters involved in reviving the club, instead of just getting another Pratt to put money in but at the cost of having the wrong types sitting on the board.
Might also help not selling your forwards for a handful of magic beans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back