Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 lol
Geez you're bad at this
Hey-west-coast-ql0p2k.jpg

Not sure. Im not a battler though and i kinda enjoy the 3-4 trips to Launceston a year. Great whiskey and fine golf courses

A nice little mid season tune up... sort of akin to the budget tigers trip to the St Kilda baths
You forget that I remember how outraged you were at the time.
Remember how I was trolling you about the potential relocation and you were adamant it wouldn't happen?
Then the melt.
Fun times :thumbsu:

You've been my willing biatch ever since, despite all the Hawks phenomenal success and the Tigers perenial failure.

would win the next 10 flags with that group... Super Matty Rogers as our spearhead would have you all licking the poop dumped down at punt road searching for answers on how to stop him

Teams would be requesting they only play us once a year it would be that unfair :$

would win the next 10 flags with that group... Super Matty Rogers as our spearhead would have you all licking the poop dumped down at punt road searching for answers on how to stop him

Teams would be requesting they only play us once a year it would be that unfair :$

shut up please

So did you rattle tins with the loveable loser outside Vinnies?

Were you one of the "supporters" that tried to vote your club out of existence in '96 chump? That's 6 years past us rattling tins as well knackers (if you know your history).

Were you one of the "supporters" that tried to vote your club out of existence in '96 chump? That's 6 years past us rattling tins as well knackers (if you know your history).

Shame you dont know your history that well

For you went the rattle in 2004 (remember the possum problem...it was either fixing the possum problem in the gym or employing a full time recruiter (lol)) or the debacle that was the FTF tin rattle

Channeling the great Jack Dyer youve been up against it in struggle town for most of the 20th and 21st century :)

You forget that I remember how outraged you were at the time.
Remember how I was trolling you about the potential relocation and you were adamant it wouldn't happen?
Then the melt.
Fun times :thumbsu:

You've been my willing biatch ever since, despite all the Hawks phenomenal success and the Tigers perenial failure.

Perhaps, perhaps not

I do know your tigers disgraced Tommy last year though...but we shouldn't be surprised, it was standard Richmond fare on display

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the f**k is this shit thread?

Packedfudge you've unleashed another stinkbomb on the long suffering Bay 13 public. Flogbag.

You bet and I intend to milk it, so buckle up in the back seat kids and stop yelling. Dad's trying to drive!

Fremantle Dickers scientifically proven to have the 14th worst best collection of spuds in the AFL era!

Notice they haven't even bothered naming a coach :)

Dissapoint they didn't name Pav in each of his AA positions, may have jumped up to 13th.
image.jpeg

Freofalcon JoseMourinho Purple Suit Allikat apparentlydead

Thoughts?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...h/news-story/14ae93fe21bd0321a920aca23ad7fccd

Last edited:
You bet and I intend to milk it, so buckle up in the back seat kids and stop yelling. Dad's trying to drive!

Fremantle Dickers scientifically proven to have the 14th worst best collection of spuds in the AFL era!

Dissapoint they didn't name Pav in each of his AA positions, may have jumped up to 13th.
View attachment 192464

Thoughts?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...h/news-story/14ae93fe21bd0321a920aca23ad7fccd
That's jive with no Clive!

View attachment 192464

Thoughts?

Yeah, for team balance, I'm not real sure about Shane Parker on the HBF.

Is that what you were chasing?

Yeah, for team balance, I'm not real sure about Shane Parker on the HBF.

Is that what you were chasing?

If i'm honest.. No.

Was hoping for a little melty, tuggers style. Obviously more at ease with your lot than those frothas.

Sorry wat ? its a hawthorn thread yes ? and you girls blouses always shift the goal posts. Why do your mob always cry about when someone does it back ? its rhetoric - cos hawfs are always sore losers and sore winners - is my answer.

This is why hawfs have zero respect. I hope you know. If you want to talk football then talk about it all. Not our fault you are not a foundation club and basket case for most of your clubs footballing life.

LOL hawforn the only club to ignore and try and erase its history of being pathetic bottom feeders for 70% of the time you existed. You do know in your history that mental illness has pretty much always been a factor at hawforn ? yeah ! It was so bad a player committed suicide real early on because you were that shit. Funny how a lot of hawforns supporters show a lot of traits and are candidates for some kind of mental illness assessment - maybe Clarko can bundle in a free cat scan for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year hawk members (as that is the majority of your support base)

What you have achieved might be special to you and your club and the rest of the afl minnos..but its not to us and we have already done everything you have achieved and still sit higher. That is the endless source of the hawfies offended - You can bang on about 10 or 11 in a ro, w its still no where near 25-0 we hold over you. That is why I can go yeah well done on your 3 peat you are still shit and behind us. not my fault you all get melty about it.

So bang on about whatever records you want. end of the day, you know who is better overall and not just currently.

ka-peash ?

otherwise keep melting hawforn. Keep melting.
tl;Dr

Carltank are shit

View attachment 192464

Thoughts?

Article lacks any credibility. How are we statistically behind the Bulldogs? At least we won a prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back