Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh thurgood board thanks....:$

Dear Mr Tiggy Tiger,

My employer the Ten Entertainment Network encourage me to keep an eye out for real salt of the earth type people like yourself to come onto Australia's favourite gameshow - Family Fued! And from reading your posts all I can say is I know what I like, and I like what I see!

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in coming on for a bit of good old fashioned family fun!

We've already surveyed the rest of the Bay as to reasons why you may not be able to attend, and the top answers were:

1: Masturbating over a relative into a bowl of custard before eating it!
2: Calling the RACV to come and help you refill your windscreen washer fluid!
3: Playing online "sports"!
4: Delivering pizzas in Frankston!
5: Engaging in an abusive Twitter battle with mental heavyweight Sooz!

If you could find time between these past times to consider my proposal, that'd be awesome!

Cheers.

#SurveySays!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Mr Tiggy Tiger,

My employer the Ten Entertainment Network encourage me to keep an eye out for real salt of the earth type people like yourself to come onto Australia's favourite gameshow - Family Fued! And from reading your posts all I can say is I know what I like, and I like what I see!

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in coming on for a bit of good old fashioned family fun!

We've already surveyed the rest of the Bay as to reasons why you may not be able to attend, and the top answers were:

If you could find time between these past times to consider my proposal, that'd be awesome!

Cheers.

#SurveySays!
Shut up D/H!

Other way round. Finished his career at the roys
Broderick, Gale and a few others went the other way....

The tiges used to send their older players to the Roys and get their younger players.

Like Hawthorn and St Kilda.

They all played since 1990. I don't see your point, unless it's that we've been shit for the near on the past 10 years. That, I know.

Jones will get a gig. Frawley perhaps. Hogan is probably already in there :D:oops:
Yep, that was my point, a comparative one really, given the Tuggers team has about half their current side in it.

Jones would definitely get a gig, Hogan will before long. Was Frawley ever that good? A very overhyped player IMO.

Yep, that was my point, a comparative one really, given the Tuggers team has about half their current side in it.

Jones would definitely get a gig, Hogan will before long. Was Frawley ever that good? A very overhyped player IMO.
He was deservedly AA in 2010.

He's overhyped, but at his central role of stopping an opponent, he's elite. I'd put him in the team, reluctantly.

Dear Mr Tiggy Tiger,

Cheers.

#SurveySays!

Wonder what TootToot! thinks of an obvious Grant Denyer elias poaching BF strugglers for his jumped-up rehash of an already boring 70s format show...

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuggers: Worst best team of the AFL era! Hawfies the greatest of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back