Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

they're on Sunday Night Football next week too unless the NFL moves it. :rolleyes:

not that it matters: Phiggles will murder them.

they're on Sunday Night Football next week too unless the NFL moves it. :rolleyes:

not that it matters: Phiggles will murder them.

That won't happen as the game that was scheduled to be on was Bengals-Chargers.

Anyone remember whether OneHD showed all of the playoff games live last season? Hoping to get the 4 games in the first week.

They didn't last year but this year they have every playoff game live.

Are you sure? I thought they did, 2 games on Sunday, 2 on Monday

Yeah, I'm sure I did, remeber watching both the Jets/Benegals and Jets/Chargers playoffs games on stream on my computer.

no last year One HD only played 2 games a week in playoffs so only half the first 2 the games weeks.

Well just looked at next months foxtel mag, and ESPN have afew of bowl games.

foxsports are playing 2 games in week 17, but NO playoff games and ESPN are playing both NBC WC games, and both AFC divisional games and AFC championship games. so every one will be stuck with ONEHD's piss poor coverage of NFC games and the CBS AFC WC game.

im super disappointed that foxsports is not playing any games they have the best looking HD quality games and have the pre game show. i hope it gets changed soon.

i hope so, but i dont know, ive herd they are showing all the playoff games but no word on if thats live or delay or a mix, but i think that it will be live NFC games and delay on AFC games due to ESPN having the AFC games. and ten being too cheep to pay for live rights.

They mention in their blurb for NFL Total Access that they have every playoff game live, and i think they mentioned it on their facebook as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foxsports have selected Green bay/Chicago and Arizona/San Fran as the week 17 games, unless one of them gets flexed, but doubt that will happen as the week 3 Packers/Bears game was a "Primetime" game so FOX will likely refuse to let the rights go to NBC as they have the right to keep at least one of the 2 divisional games between NFC teams, like the Eagles/Cowboys game last season.

fox sports showing Skins @ Jags tomorrow... 49ers @ Rams is much more interesting... will be watching Jets @ Bears on ONEHD though followed by Giants @ Packers
Great result in Arizona :thumbsu: not a bad game to watch considering Dallas were in it.

Looking forward to all the coverage tomorrow.

anyone showing the TNF game between Vikes and eagles, beacuse one wont bump the NBA, and ESPNHD still shows 2 college football games

ONE will probably end up showing delayed sometime I think....

Currently replaying the Steelers and Panthers for the third time, in case anyone missed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back