Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

Currently replaying the Steelers and Panthers for the third time, in case anyone missed it.

yeah because it was such an unmissable game, lol why not play a semi decent game rather than a blow out? well thats ONEHD for ya'

ESPN will most likely show NFL ahead of College Football

Hopefully week 17 we get to see the showdown for NFC West between Rams and Seahawks and Bears vs Packers
The EPG says that the Ram-Seahawks game will be at 8:15am EDST but is subject to change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OneHD just had a bar across the bottom - "Playoffs begin January 9th - all games live on One"

Lets just hope there isn't any "important" golf games on :rolleyes:

im going on holiday with my GF on monday dont know when im leaving yet, so im pissed that the Packers game is on ONEHD so i cant IQ it and it wont be anywhere near the quality of foxsportsHD which IMO is the best looking HD station on foxtel when its shot in Native HD

It is not golf season in the US, so I doubt there will be much golf on early in the morning in January for ONE HD to show.

check youre facts, i dont know about oneHD but there is loads of golf on FOX SPORTS from the Euro and US PGA. so if they have rights than it could over run into NFL

check youre facts, i dont know about oneHD but there is loads of golf on FOX SPORTS from the Euro and US PGA. so if they have rights than it could over run into NFL
:eek:
Firstly, you put up youre, you mean you're? Well, wrong you're, you probably wanted your.
Secondly, he said there isn't any on one HD, while you're saying there is loads on Fox Sports. While not knowing about One HD, maybe you could of checked the facts to know if he was right or wrong.

i said that i didnt know about oneHD the other guy said it wasnt golf season i was just telling him that there was golf on next month i never said that it was on OneHD but there could be some

guy said it wasnt golf season
well, he's right
the final Championship of the US PGA tour was over a month ago

So the guy you're claiming needed to check his facts was right :rolleyes:

The first US tournament starts next weekend http://www.pgatour.com/r/schedule/

First event that will be seen on One is the Matchplay on Feb 23 however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back