Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

Is that 3:45 Cinicy/NE game live or hour delay?

Deinitely not live. ONE HD in their guide would be boasting like crazy if it were live like the game later that day at about 10 O Clock.

Also does anyone remember the repeats they had which were on Wednesday. What time were they? I remember watching a repeat of the Packers and Ravens, the weather was cold, and Matthews was receiving fantastic comments from commentators about being such a good defense despite being a rookie.

One HD
Week 2

Monday 20th September

03:00 am LIVE: National Football League Week 2 - Minnesota Vikings V Miami Dolphins

06:15 am LIVE: National Football League Week 2 - New York Jets V New England Patriots

10:20 am LIVE: National Football League Week 2 - Indianapolis Colts V New York Giants

It's disappointing that One is showing Dolphins @ Vikings instead of the far more interesting and important Ravens @ Bengals...damn Favre

Vikins v Fins should be a pretty entertaining game either way. Vikes for obvious reasons, the Fins are flying under the radar a bit but I think they push for WC or even division win over the Pats and/or Jets.

NFL on ONE-HD week2

Live 3AM Vikings Vs Miami - Replay Wednesday at 6AM
LIVE 6:15 AM Jets Vs Patriots- Replay Thursday at 6AM
LIVE 10:20 AM Colts Vs Giants -Replay Sat at 5AM

Still no NCAA games which sucks for those with out FoxtelHD

I tell you what... there seems to be some ungrateful people out there with ONE's FREE-TO-AIR!! coverage... not so long ago we got ZERO games on free-to-air... your ONLY OPTION was foxtel... one game a week would have been great, two amazing... but three is just freakin' incredible!

The lack of MNF or other match-ups is so trivial considering where the coverage is now compared to what it used to be... get behind them I say.

This is a great start to the coverage, every game has teams that will factor in the pointy end of the season. I remember watching games such as Rams-49ers or Cardinals-Seahawks all the time on Fox Sports - which were pretty dry.

Crying about having to need Foxtel to watch MNF each week is so weak considering what you are getting!

Week 1
3.45am: Pats vs. Bengals - "playoff" team
7am: Eagles vs. Packers - "playoff" team
10.20am: Redskins vs. Cowboys - "playoff" team

Week 2
3AM Vikings Vs Miami - "playoff" team
6:15 AM Jets Vs Patriots - "playoff" teams
10:20 AM Colts Vs Giants - "playoff" teams

It'd be great if One showed replays of some other games not exclusive to Foxtel. Most sports fans would have a PVR, so they could slot in three live games, then replay three other games. Could have up to six games total a week on FTA.

Or, considering the NFL season is short, they could go crazy and show as many games as they can buy :).

Someone should make a calendar on Google Calendars with all the times and dates for each game on Fox Sports, One and ESPN!

Nice thought... I'd do it but I know 3 weeks in I'd stop updating it (unreliable :D)

Im with danielz_23, i used to have to hunt down people with foxtel and convince them to let me stay there, get up at 330 in the morning and use their TV!
OneHD are doing a fantastic job, and more to the point-they're playing the New England Bengals game live! Nobody believed me!! Course they wouldn't advertise it heavily its 345am.

GO PATRIOTS

Love the NFL season

Im with danielz_23, i used to have to hunt down people with foxtel and convince them to let me stay there, get up at 330 in the morning and use their TV!
OneHD are doing a fantastic job, and more to the point-they're playing the New England Bengals game live! Nobody believed me!! Course they wouldn't advertise it heavily its 345am.

GO PATRIOTS

Love the NFL season
Hate to disappoint you but it's on a 45 minute delay so all the games lead into the SNF game. Still, 45 minutes isn't exactly a huge delay.

Hate to disappoint you but it's on a 45 minute delay so all the games lead into the SNF game. Still, 45 minutes isn't exactly a huge delay.
Oh. Don't i look stoopid now! haha nah but as you say 45 minutes is hardly a delay, especially at that time in the morning anyway, i was just getting worried people meant it wasn't going to be televised i didn't pick up that fact that 1pm there is actually 3am here.

Go Pats! Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week 3 FTA Coverage

Mon 27th September

05:00 am National Football League Week 3 - Carolina Panthers V Cincinnati Bengals
07:40 am National Football League Week 3 - Denver Broncos V Indianapolis Colts
10:20 am LIVE: National Football League Week 3 - Miami Dolphins V New York Jets

Tue 28th September

01:45 am National Football League (Rpt) Week 3 - Denver Broncos V Indianapolis Colts

Fri 1st October

01:15 am National Football League (Rpt) Week 3 - Miami Dolphins V New York Jets

Sat 2nd October

09:00 am National Football League (Rpt) Week 3 - Carolina Panthers V Cincinnati Bengals

NFL Total Access

Wednesday 29th September 2010 8am
Saturday 02nd October 2010 11am

Most AFC games are CBS games (other than NFC @ AFC) meaning that Foxtel doesn't have the rights.
I thought a similar thing when i saw Packers Eagles, but if you look it up, there is no AFC game in that slot this week

You are a shifty dick.

If anyone is looking for online streaming of NFL games, PM me.

I have complied list of sites over the past year.

ie take this morning 13/9 (wk 1 of NFL) while only 1 game was live on Foxtel and 1 game was delayed on ONEHD, I could watch all 3 games live on my PC.

Once you PM me, i will then give you an email address to send details. Will not provide streaming details via the PM.

Cheers
Muzz

Oh BTW these streams are Free and not part of NFL.com or paid

Damnit! I hate this! I'm a new fan of the NFL and I've chosen the Bills to be my team (I know they suck) but the Sunday 1 P.M. games are killers! The stream didn't come up for a good 10 minutes and when it did I only got through to half time before falling asleep! I don't think I'm ever going to see a Bills game!

Damnit! I hate this! I'm a new fan of the NFL and I've chosen the Bills to be my team (I know they suck) but the Sunday 1 P.M. games are killers! The stream didn't come up for a good 10 minutes and when it did I only got through to half time before falling asleep! I don't think I'm ever going to see a Bills game!

Most games are Sunday 1pm. Though the Bills don't make TNF or MNF, do they?

Most people suggest here that you take a few years to actually pick your team.

OneHD's week 4 NFL games:

Monday October 4th:
9AM Pittsburgh Steelers V Baltimore Ravens

Tuesday October 5th:
9AM: Philadelphia Eagles V Washington Redskins

Wednsday October 6th:
9AM: New York Giants V Chicago Bears

NFL Total Access: Thursday 7th at 5AM, Saturday 9th ath 5AM

F*ck you one with this Commonworlth games crap

Yeah, they could of managed to show at least the late afternoon game live but they would rather "Good Morning , Delhi" on both channels instead.

One good thing of not to come out of that guide, It said under one of the NFL Total Access little blurb's, every playoff game will be LIVE. Last 2 years, we have had 2 games out of 4 for the first 2 weeks, now every game, great news for people without Foxtel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back