Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

you must be a new NFL fan, there are no NFL games played on weekends, our time, except for the saturday night game mid December, the games are mostly played sunday there time which is early mondays for Australia. but there will be College games shown on sunday mornings. which ones and times are unknown but they wont be the same as the games shown on ESPN, and will likely get a sat night NCAA game which will air at either 10am or 12pm depending on daylight savings.

Awesome, thanks. I've always been a "fan" of NFL but been keenly interested since this time last year.

downloaded and now watching the first episode of this years Hard Knocks with Sexy Rexy and the Jets.

first sentence and he already drops the f-bomb. :thumbsu:

"and now lets go out and prove everybody right. we know we're better than you, we don't give a **** if you know it or not. we don't give a shit if you don't give us your best game, we're going to give you our best game ... and we're going to beat the **** out of you."

Rex really is the man. :p

downloaded and now watching the first episode of this years Hard Knocks with Sexy Rexy and the Jets.

first sentence and he already drops the f-bomb. :thumbsu:
Just watched the first ep. Great insight into the organisation.

Plus, Rex is pure entertainment.

just had a look at Bills' schedule and with no MNF or SNF games, who knows. probably not many. @Patriots in week 3 maybe, the Fox games might get on FoxSports here, otherwise it's a complete crapshoot with the 1pm CBS games.

I've only followed the NFL seriously for two seasons but I've never seen the Lions or Rams play on TV.

just had a look at Bills' schedule and with no MNF or SNF games, who knows. probably not many. @Patriots in week 3 maybe, the Fox games might get on FoxSports here, otherwise it's a complete crapshoot with the 1pm CBS games.

I've only followed the NFL seriously for two seasons but I've never seen the Lions or Rams play on TV.

I hope you're not right! Is there any other way to watch Bills games? Online streams?

The Lions get their Thanksgiving games so they are on at least once a year, but other than that, not much. Foxtel obviously has the Fox licenses which is for NFC and NFC AT AFC, and they always seem to have a NFC-E game every week. You could almost guarantee that all the intra-divs games bar the skins will be on.

The Bills should get at least a few games this year because of the division. The Pats always get their games, the Jets are becoming quite the popular team and the by adding Marshall and Dansby and too good a team to come 3rd like they will. It should be the highest profile division in the AFC and so a couple games against the rest might get on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watching the second ep of Hard Knocks, and Bart Scott on Joe McKnight: "he went to USC? he's just mad he's taking a paycut."

burrrrrn.

from the first 2 eps im dissapointed with how Sanchez has been acting, he hasnt lost his USC attitude, with how hes been acting in the coaches room, not looking at them or anything, hope the backup can teach him respect, otherwise i hope he gets it knocked into him. and Crow needs anger management. im feeling like its going to be another year of the "Hard Knocks Curse" i just dont see them making it to the AFC Championship game again

Bad news with advanced guides for ONE HD there seems to be NO NCAA games for week 1, but ESPN have many games. which would suck for all those with out foxtel.

here are the games shown on ESPNHD week 1

Friday September 3:
LIVE 9:30AM Sothern Miss Vs South Carolina. Followed by College Game a 30min recap show of the games with live scores.

8PM USC Vs Hawaii, With a replay at 3AM on Sat Sep 4th

Saturday September 4th
LIVE 3:30PM Arizona vs. Toledo

Sunday September 5th
LIVE Midnight, College game, the 2 hour pregame type show.

Live 2AM. Samford Vs Florida State

Live 5AM, ABC's College Countdown

LIVE 5:30AM. ABC's Afternoon College Football followed bypostgame at 8:30AM

1PM. The Chick-fill-A kickoff game, LSU Vs. North Carolina from the Gerogia dome

3:30 PM The 2010 Cowboy Classic. Oregon State Vs TCU from "Jerry World" Cowboy Stadium

Monday September 6th

2AM: 2010 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game. LSU vs. North Carolina REPLAY

LIVE 5:30AM SMU vs. Texas Tech. With a replay at 4PM

Week 1 ESPN SD
Friday September 3rd:

LIVE 9:30AM Sothern Miss Vs South Carolina. Followed by College Game a 30min recap show of the games with live scores. Replay at 2 AM september 4th

LIVE 1PM, USC Vs Hawaii,

Sunday September 5th

LIVE 2AM, Miami (Ohio) vs. Florida

LIVE 5:30AM, Texas Vs Rice

Monday September 6th

2AM: 2010 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game. LSU vs. North Carolina

LIVE 5:30AM SMU vs. Texas Tech.

Any idea where I could download the Jets Panthers preseason game?

You don't want to watch it anyway...

Just received Foxtel Sept guide and looks like no NFL on any fox sports 3 channels. WTF???? Just Sunday/Monday nights on ESPN. Before I storm their offices does anyone know the story behind this outrage!!

Friday 10:30 am LIVE: National Football League Week 1 - New Orleans Saints V Minnesota Vikings

NFL Kick Of f sees a rematch of January 's NFC Championship Game.
Af ter New Orleans' breathtaking ov ertime win ov er Fav re's Vikings, will the
f uture Hall-of -Famer return f or another y ear with Minnesota?

This is on ONE HD.

http://www.tvcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/One1.pdf

repeats on 7 30 pm same day and 6 30 am the next day.

On a side note.

This is my first season seriously following NFL and college games here. So could someone help me out with when the games are played regularly.

At what time and day based on last year are games regularly shown on ONE HD?

For example using NRL as an example. In NSW the regular games are Friday night double header at 7 30 pm and 9 30 pm and the 4 pm on Sunday delayed game.

Could someone give me the dates and time of the nfl and college games are aired including repeats.

If I remember correctly there are Wednesday repeats in the afternoon. College games on Sunday arvo but I cant remember them because I didnt follow it then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back