TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Under their current conditions of their tv deal, which was expected to be around 500k, they are well above the expected.
The next deal will be bigger.

Pretty sure the 500k expectation was attached to the original TV deal and not the re-negotiated contract deal that included Rampage and the TNT specials.

Under the current conditions of their TV deals considering the huge names in Danielson Punk they can’t even draw 1 mil. They have peaked.

Unless they get a bigger TV deal or sign a Brock type it would be hard to see them going well past 1 mil.

It’s a good product but a niche product, the interest has dropped.

Will bet you anything that once they move to TBS and the West coast moves back to 8pm they will be doing above 1mill consistently. Plus with new signings, the return of Mox and then Omega that will be the short injections to the ratings.
1m- 1.2m and a 0.37-0.45 demo will be the new range from late January onwards IMO.

Will bet you anything that once they move to TBS and the West coast moves back to 8pm they will be doing above 1mill consistently. Plus with new signings, the return of Mox and then Omega that will be the short injections to the ratings.
1m- 1.2m and a 0.37-0.45 demo will be the new range from late January onwards IMO.

I'm happy to throw up a bet:

If AEW Dynamite averages less than 1.1 million and 0.40 demo in the month of February 2022 (the mid points of your new range) you will accept a sub-forum ban and can't post about Professional Wrestling on BigFooty again.

If AEW Dynamite averages equal to OR more than 1.1 million and 0.40 demo in the month of February 2022 (the mid points of your new range) I will accept a sub-forum ban and can't post about Professional Wrestling on BigFooty again.

Hopefully. And that’s the ceiling IMO

I'm happy to throw up a bet:

If AEW Dynamite averages less than 1.1 million and 0.40 demo in the month of February 2022 (the mid points of your new range) you will accept a sub-forum ban and can't post about Professional Wrestling on BigFooty again.

If AEW Dynamite averages equal to OR more than 1.1 million and 0.40 demo in the month of February 2022 (the mid points of your new range) I will accept a sub-forum ban and can't post about Professional Wrestling on BigFooty again.

Happy to take this on MirosWife ?

I had you on ignore.

So a loser leaves town match haha.

What if the average for one is above and one is under? Does that make it a draw?
Does it only count as a win if both are over or both are under?

Need a caveat around Covid. If we go into empty stadiums again then that’s not gonna help the product

I had you on ignore.

So a loser leaves town match haha.

What if the average for one is above and one is under? Does that make it a draw?
Does it only count as a win if both are over or both are under?

Need a caveat around Covid. If we go into empty stadiums again then that’s not gonna help the product

I thought you would....

Now you're making excuses by trying to backtrack on your comment and putting conditions to your original comments. Stick by your original statement mate.

I thought you would....

Now you're making excuses by trying to backtrack on your comment and putting conditions to your original comments. Stick by your original statement mate.

Im not making excuses I just asked two questions ffs.

Are you gonna answer them or not?
If the world goes to shit with Covid then it obviously any predictions are pointless

What happens if the average is 1.12mil and the demo average is 0.38. Who wins? Is it a draw?

Im not making excuses I just asked two questions ffs.

Are you gonna answer them or not?
If the world goes to sh*t with Covid then it obviously any predictions are pointless

What happens if the average is 1.12mil and the demo average is 0.38. Who wins? Is it a draw?

You made a prediction that

Are you going to stand by your comments or are you already back tracking on them after less than a week.

IF both criteria aren't achieved, obviously your comment is wrong. Are you going to stand by it?

You made a prediction that

Are you going to stand by your comments or are you already back tracking on them after less than a week.

IF both criteria aren't achieved, obviously your comment is wrong. Are you going to stand by it?

for the purposes of the wager what happens if one is above and one is under? Do I lose? Seems fair…….

I never made a claim about an ‘average’. You did. I simply made a post about a range. I’m trying to understand what happens if one metric is above and the other is under. That’s all. Not backing down from anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the purposes of the wager what happens if one is above and one is under? Do I lose? Seems fair…….

I never made a claim about an ‘average’. You did. I simply made a post about a range. I’m trying to understand what happens if one metric is above and the other is under. That’s all. Not backing down from anything.

Although being a Richmond supporter I wouldn’t expect you to be able to grasp the simplest of questions. So we are where we are. Seems contagious on these parts. Richmond and David Mundy supporters.

Your original comment was “and”, therefore both things would need to occur for your comment to be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dynamite back under a million in the US ratings for the score keepers

But CJ Perry was telling us that they'd be hitting 1.2 million within the next couple of weeks.

Dynamite back under a million in the US ratings for the score keepers

good to see some comments in this thread for once. Only seems to happen when dynamite gets under a million for some reason

Dynamite demo was the exact same as RAWs this week…but let’s ignore that

Remove this Banner Ad

TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back