FTA-TV Tv Shows you found late and loved

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wire.

Only just watched it this year. Loved it.

Watching Bosch now. Also quite enjoyable.

I couldn’t get past S1Ep 3 of the Wire in Lockdown

My mental health was saved with Bosch and Curb your Enthusiasm

Binged them both. I owe them

Breaking Bad. Borrowed season 1 from a friend and went and bought the rest.

I had several seasons on dvd, only attempted to watch season 1 (made it to the point of ripping it to a hard drive, never got around to it). Jump forward 15+ years later... the complete series bluray was cheap. Purchased and loved it when I watched it.

Toward the end of my bviewing I purchased Better Call Saul... didn’t immediately watch it back to back after BB.... but once I did start watching WOW!

The Leftovers. Saw it years after it aired. Not generally a fan of this genre but it got me hooked and I binged all three seasons.

Now watching Humans, a Westworld-type show with AI robots engineered to be domestic servants and sex workers. It was made between 2015 and 2018 but I’d never heard of it. Pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Leftovers. Saw it years after it aired. Not generally a fan of this genre but it got me hooked and I binged all three seasons.

Now watching Humans, a Westworld-type show with AI robots engineered to be domestic servants and sex workers. It was made between 2015 and 2018 but I’d never heard of it. Pretty good.

That first season of Westworld was 10/10

The rest is train wreck of tears

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Tv Shows you found late and loved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back