Twenty20 Big Bash Round 2: South Australia v Queensland @ Adelaide (Sun)

Tipping Comp

• South Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the QLD innings so how does a team only lose 4 wickets and make less than 160 on the Adelaide Oval?

The Bulls just played too conservatively, although the pitch seemed "less then perfect" for batting, with some uneven bounce at times.

170 might have won them the game, so they weren't too far off, they only hit 3 sixes I think, which probably cost them the game.

Wasn't the best 20/20 pitch we've seen this summer, which made the game a little more "dull" then we have been used to.

Still a good game, not a standout though.

SA - 2 WINS

QLD - 2 LOSSES

WA and QLD almost out of the tourney already, would have to win last 3 games to squeeze into 3rd for the playoff.

Great catch, pit it wasn't "fat boy" Cosgrove, who by batting at about 60% Strike rate is giving the bulls a chance.

Cosgrove has seen more dot balls in one innings then were played at the MCG last night, he's making a game of it at least.

Will be close now.
you were saying.... :D

Navy the pitch was slow and basically two paced

Just got home from the match and what a good night it was. Got to see some good cricket and the Redbacks won so you can't ask for more than that. This comp has been marketed just right and with the international players in the teams it just draws the crowds. I don't know what the official attendance was but it looked pretty full to me.

Great win, great atmosphere, great night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got home from the match and what a good night it was. Got to see some good cricket and the Redbacks won so you can't ask for more than that. This comp has been marketed just right and with the international players in the teams it just draws the crowds. I don't know what the official attendance was but it looked pretty full to me.

Great win, great atmosphere, great night.

17,000 odd apparently. I like how the members were still booed during the wave, even though there was no members stand.

17,000 odd apparently. I like how the members were still booed during the wave, even though there was no members stand.

Bradman Stand.

I didn't hear any booing of the members, and I didn't see a wave going either - closest I saw was an attempt or three that started near us in front of the Clem Hill stand, which went North and died before it reached the Southern Chappell.

Crowd around us giving plenty of stick to 'Judas', and utter delirium at the spate of wides he and Rimmington were sending down at the death though.

Great win by the Redbacks, a neat innings for Cosgrove and Afrido and Pollard contributed well

Bradman Stand.

I didn't hear any booing of the members, and I didn't see a wave going either - closest I saw was an attempt or three that started near us in front of the Clem Hill stand, which went North and died before it reached the Southern Chappell.

Crowd around us giving plenty of stick to 'Judas', and utter delirium at the spate of wides he and Rimmington were sending down at the death though.
Nahh, the wave eventually got going and went around a few times. I thought alot of the members did the wave from what I saw, while sitting in a Corporate Box :D

Bradman Stand.

Seriously, you were there? How could you NOT see the wave?

Great night at the cricket. :thumbsu: Cossie what a gun!

Bradman Stand.

mate you gotta do something about that narcolepsy! The wave went completely around numerous times and was going full bore for about 5 minutes. The booing of the old members stand was just a bit of a laugh.. They weren't actually booing the members tonight...

mate you gotta do something about that narcolepsy! The wave went completely around numerous times and was going full bore for about 5 minutes. The booing of the old members stand was just a bit of a laugh.. They weren't actually booing the members tonight...
Yeah people started booing the members stand before it got there just out of habit. Was quite funny.

When Reardon(?) dropped that skyer and then botched a simple pick up that went for four was just brilliant. Crowd went nuts for that.

Congrats to SA for a great turn-up :thumbsu:. How huge will Thursday night's game be v the Vics?

Where the **** were one of the fox sports girls. ****ing bullshit, it was half the reason I went to the game.

I honestly feel your pain. If I don't get to pash Sarah Jones at the G next week, or at least see a nipple, I will be mightily pissed :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Twenty20 Big Bash Round 2: South Australia v Queensland @ Adelaide (Sun)

Back