Two players sighted

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the Melbourne Victory game on Friday night. Sitting just in front of me was Gia, Griffen, Higgins and McCormack...Geez, Higgins looks a lot bigger. He made Gia look pretty small (not that he's the biggest player in the world). Gia didn't seem to take his eyes off the game for the whole night.

I was at the Melbourne Victory game on Friday night. Sitting just in front of me was Gia, Griffen, Higgins and McCormack...Geez, Higgins looks a lot bigger. He made Gia look pretty small (not that he's the biggest player in the world). Gia didn't seem to take his eyes off the game for the whole night.
Awesome. Higgins will explode next season.

i shared a taxi with two of the young doggies players last year, (wont post the names), saw them waiting for a taxi, as i was, had a chat, all jumped in together as going a similar direction, they ended up paying!

Hooray! PS Seriously amazing level headed young guys. Look forward to watching their careers with interest.

Saw morris and walsh in moonee ponds the other week.

Looked like they had just come from a cross training session at a local martial arts centre.

Both have beefed up substantially with morris looking in superb nick.

i shared a taxi with two of the young doggies players last year, (wont post the names), saw them waiting for a taxi, as i was, had a chat, all jumped in together as going a similar direction, they ended up paying!

Hooray! PS Seriously amazing level headed young guys. Look forward to watching their careers with interest.

When you said you wouldn't post names i was thinking there must be a negative kicker to this story...why would you hide identities in a positive story?

I saw Will Minson riding a push bike on lygon street about three weeks ago. I think it was for transport rather than specifically for fitness reasons, because he was in casual gear, but he was working pretty hard up an incline in pretty breezy conditions.

Saw morris and walsh in moonee ponds the other week.

Looked like they had just come from a cross training session at a local martial arts centre.

Both have beefed up substantially with morris looking in superb nick.

Mrs Pembleton also saw this. At first she saw Aker with a couple of others walking in Puckle St, and over time (she ended up at a cafe nearby) she saw a large number of players heading in and out of a pilates place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the horse and dray and wearing your sunday best.

shawnaNKirstenCart.jpg

Meet Mitch Hahn at the Anglers waiting to get a drink, was speaking to him about the service as we waited for a drink, told him g/f followed the doggies, later that night seen me came over said hello to g/f made her night. Next day see him at Highpoint having lunch didnt go up to him, was thinking to myself about the night before thinking what a Classy Bloke.
Good Luck to him on his comeback trail from his knee reco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Two players sighted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back