List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought to myself, do I want Vickers to do no good at the hawks or do I wish him the best and came to this conclusion, I would like him to do no better than what he has done at Richmond. Hawks dont win and we get a second round draft pick for him. I say that's a win for us.

BTW Rance will murder him.

I thought to myself, do I want Vickers to do no good at the hawks or do I wish him the best and came to this conclusion, I would like him to do no better than what he has done at Richmond. Hawks dont win and we get a second round draft pick for him. I say that's a win for us.

**** the Hawks and **** anyone who goes to play for them hoping to top up their trophy cabinet.
I will treat Vickery the same as I do any other opposition player and that's to not get a kick against us.

Play a Rolls Royce on a shit truck? We'll put some kid on him or just leave him scrounging on his own behind packs the unco campaigner.

To anyone who wants to wish Ty good luck remember this.

He walked out on the Richmond Football Club and part blamed the fans for being made a scapegoat.

I don't wish him any luck and hope his stay at hawthorn is as miserable as Goddards has been at the druggies.
^rubbish

we want to see the back of him

hahaha Vickery at RFC 400,000k

Vickery at Hawks 500,000k

:D

Vickery at RFC, useless campaigner

Vickery at Hawks, probs win a final :cry:

Yet to be determined. As I understand it the club will be given an indication tomorrow but this will then be thrashed out by Gill & co as there is no rule book to follow with compo. Given the love the afl have for us I would expect a good deal ;)

Thanks - is your understanding based on good source or a BigFooty rumour post (serious question). I am seeking the answers here as well....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness Jak, the only reason the Cats became a contender for a Premiership tilt is by getting Danger. You must remember that they finished well below the Tigers in 2015 and had are a far bleaker prognosis. Sure they also got Smith, Henderson and SSelwood, but only the former really contributed to their Flag potential. Meanwhile, Blicavs, Caddy, Bews, Smedts and Horlin-Smith all went backwards.

Dangerfield was the ONE player in the league (given Fyfe's injury issues) that could turn a mid-placed team into a Flag contender.

I have no doubt that had he gone to Richmond instead of Yarran and Rioli, we'd also have been a Prelim Final team in 2016. Imagine what Danger's positive influence would've done for the likes of Cotchin, Miles, Lids, Vlastuin and maybe even Edwards, just like he enabled JSelwood, Guthrie and Duncan to thrive around him in the midfield.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Do you really believe a club can go from piiss poor to a contender on the back of one player.
This is what you are saying and it is nonsense.
Simply put in most areas Geelongs list is better than ours with or without Dangerfield.

Dangerfield played well all year...won a Brownlow carrying that shite side to victory in quite a few close games...
Dangerfield carried those cats into the finals....
Their coach is worse than ours...
Dangerfield with the other ring ins that club brought made their shite list competitive...
Dangerfield is not JUST any player...

I have good sauce that the Hawks are actually pulling a reverse-Scully with this offer.

They are actually after the highly regarded services of John Vickery and have offered Ty additional salary to lure John to the club without exceeding their total Football Department spending limit. However if AFL House becomes aware of the deal they may be forced to exclude some of Ty's wage from the salary cap.

I think it is worth giving Elton the opportunity to become our 3rd tall. Give him until mid-season to own a spot in the team and if he doesn't redirect our attention to Chol/C.Moore.

At the same time it would be nice if we had Nankervis as a competing ruck with Hampson, a competing ruck/forward with Griffiths/Elton.

If we keep Lennon he will also be competing for the 3rd tall (not so tall) spot.
What a great strategy not.Give a bloke who has had 5 yrs and hardly been developed in the role and not done a thing in 5 yrs priority, failing that rely on two rookie picks which last time i looked players are rookies for a reason and few ever become good players. Yep what fantastic list management.

We all know what really should happen but hey rfc supporters are the best in the country at kidding themselves along with the club we support..

fe49c78c0596e4cdeea2544687c189ab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back