Ty Zantuck!

Remove this Banner Ad

MACDAICOS said:
I can't beleive you lot sometimes. J.BROWN > KEPLER "NUTCASE" BRADLEY.

Obviously. Brown is one of the top three CHFs in the comp, and Kepler is only just getting started.
Regardless, we'll put Keps on him next time we play Brisbane, and he will not be intimidated, because he is a ********ing nutcase.

He'll probably get beaten, but not intimidated.

nonchalance said:
Obviously. Brown is one of the top three CHFs in the comp, and Kepler is only just getting started.
Regardless, we'll put Keps on him next time we play Brisbane, and he will not be intimidated, because he is a ********ing nutcase.

He'll probably get beaten, but not intimidated.
Yep..............

I have to admit - Zantuck is great to watch - not for his football ablility - but for waiting for his brain implosions. Seems to happen regularly enough. You don't nec. fear him beating you up, but rather cracking you and then having to retaliate.

I really was dissapointed with Ty against Brisbane - he didn't go at Brown - made me thnk he might have a brain. :(

MadRyan said:
I fell in love with the Ty last season whilst he was playing for the Tigers. Against Hawthorn, bottom two clash, the Ty decided to demolish poor Shotgun Williams. Now whilst I love Shotgun Williams, this was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in football. Zantuck treated Williams like a rag doll and when being dragged, cracked a smile on the way out.

Do you or do you not love the Ty? If you consider him a thug, remember ... he is a GOOD thug. :)

51202770.jpg

<3
Williams did kick 5 that day but it was funny. It happened at a time when even Hawthorn supporters were down on Williams. He was doing his shotgun in losing sides and playing downright soft footy. I got a laugh out of Zantuck's brain explosion.

Longy413 said:
Don't forget David Schwartz never played again after he tried to iron out young Woosha.

Bateman knocked Welsh's teeth out last year.

Pevers-Legend said:
I have to admit - Zantuck is great to watch - not for his football ablility - but for waiting for his brain implosions. Seems to happen regularly enough. You don't nec. fear him beating you up, but rather cracking you and then having to retaliate.

I really was dissapointed with Ty against Brisbane - he didn't go at Brown - made me thnk he might have a brain. :(
It's allright mate "NUTCASE BRADLEY" is going to sort J.Brown out next time you play Brisbane. :rolleyes:

MACDAICOS said:
It's allright mate "NUTCASE BRADLEY" is going to sort J.Brown out next time you play Brisbane. :rolleyes:

I think you are taking the term nutcase to literally.
He means nutcase in terms of his courage, James Hird style.
Not nutcase in terms of throwing punches Dale Kickett style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MACDAICOS said:
Bradley is not a nutcase - he just has a big dose of white line fever. He loves the push and shove but I doubt it would ever go further. Would be good for him to do it though - as most are intimidated by Brown.

superstar said:
Bateman knocked Welsh's teeth out last year.

For a start, no he didn't.

Secondly, there's a difference between a team that will run through you at every opportunity and stand up to anyone, and one that throws punches because they don't care about suspension.

Zantuck has been my hero ever since last year's incident.
When I found out he was coming to Essendon I nearly ********ed myself.

Pevers-Legend said:
Bradley is not a nutcase - he just has a big dose of white line fever. He loves the push and shove but I doubt it would ever go further. Would be good for him to do it though - as most are intimidated by Brown.
Well go back and read the whole thread.

Average to below-average player.

But....... he is not suited to play in the back 50 on an opponent 20cms taller than him.... which he usually gets.

Whenever I see him with the ball or the ball coming towards him I cringe, as it's a below 50% success rate.

Would it not be stretching the truth to suggest that Zantuck is only playing AFL because his old man was an league player ?

dougthelegend said:
I dont know what planet you've been on - but that has got to be one of the toughest backlines going around. Add McPhee in there and you've got a hard defence to outmuscle.

With the exception of Bradley, that backline loves a bit of biffo. Welsh may look like a cat but he goes alright.

celtic_pride said:
Would it not be stretching the truth to suggest that Zantuck is only playing AFL because his old man was an league player ?

You must be joking, right?

If that isn't the dumbest thing ever said on this board (including everything Suzi said), i'll be stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ty Zantuck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back