Roosters25

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong West St Peters
what teams will be in what divisions? and who will take out the leagues and clubs best and fairests?

i dunno about what divisions n stuff but roosters are pretty bad, like im talking they got no one coming up bellpark on the other hand have heaps of guns coming. theres this kid called KAI WESCON in 18's, hes a nutter and will smash anyone ;)

what teams will be in what divisions? and who will take out the leagues and clubs best and fairests?
jacob dempster from inverleigh is a big chance to take out the league b and f for whatever divvy hes in. This kid is a dead set gun and built like a brick shit house. Id be watching out for him boys.

yeh big41 you make a good point but theres another dead set gun in 18s this year by the name of adam muir. You should see his six pack n stuff mate he will dominate. :p and his legs are massive he can kick 50 :)

Yeah ive heard about this kid.
Wasnt much chop last year for inverleigh, from what i saw when we payed them inva will be happy to have him gone. Contributed nothing. good lucky at maries:thumbsu:
now that you say that Watchful that does ring a bell.

Div 1 Certain
Albans
South Barwon
Joeys

Rounders/Div 2
Hawkers
Grovedale
Tourquay
Ammos
Newtown
Lara
Ocean Grove
Leopold

And Div 2/Div 3
West
Inveleigh
Saint Mary's
Barwon Heads
Bannockburn

Much Love you friendly neighbour hood hero
Go the Hawkers!!!!!

heavenly saint, mate why isn't bellpark in the divi 1. You know how good they are gonna be mate. They got kids in there that are better than some of ammos top age 18's players. you got no clue on whats happening:thumbsdown:

gday my name is robbie logue and i think that jayden symes should be playing under 16's still because he plays footy like a fairy. you should see it when he goes for the ball he craps his pants. OMG this one match he got bumped and ran off the ground in tears. :confused:

gday my name is robbie logue and i think that jayden symes should be playing under 16's still because he plays footy like a fairy. you should see it when he goes for the ball he craps his pants. OMG this one match he got bumped and ran off the ground in tears. :confused:

Come on robbie. that is a bit harsh. i know a fellow bell park team mate of yours that acts in a similar fasion by the name of adam trevean. hang on come to think of it ALL bell park players play like that..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know when the season starts?
yeh im pretty sure it starts on the 18th of april

the teams i reckon will be in each divis will be

divi 1: south barwon
st albans
joeys
torquay
grovedale
newtown maybe
ammos
leopold??
ocean grove??
not sure who else

divi 2: west
bell park
banno
newtown maybe
maybe barwon heads
leopold mybe
lara
dunno much more

divi 3: inverleigh
torquay 2
barwon heads?
ammos 2
dont really care

divi 4: dont care

divi 5: dont care

Before posting, please read the mods thread. Personal insults and threats will not be tolerated and will be met heavy handedly. Cards and Bans will be given.

ive heard that all under 16 games this year are to be played on a sunday. has anyone heard this too or is this just a rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back