U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
but u see in a cuple years time,, evry1 will be big

so u see u will be a dud coz u have no skills wat so eva

oh well id rate myself while i cood aswell so good luck to ya in 16s

dont think u will be decent in seniors tho
this isnt seniors right now mate its u 16s so hes good and thats all that matters

but u see in a cuple years time,, evry1 will be big

so u see u will be a dud coz u have no skills wat so eva

oh well id rate myself while i cood aswell so good luck to ya in 16s

dont think u will be decent in seniors tho

dude i just cried with laughter
your such a funny kid :thumbsu:

your saying to me ill be shit in seniors fair call whatevz
how bad will you be then if im terrible? they will have to make up a lower grade then terrible and call it rennan or saint mary's considering i was the only falcons player at mary's besides jacko davis i wont 3 BnF's there and that included beating you

this post is really cocky and arrogant i do know that but you catch my drift.....

mcconachy tried out for vic

but apparently didnt goto well

yeah when u look at it the 6 falcons boys stayed and he got cut
its a massive jump and he seems like a shy guy to not get to know everyone in the short time he had

it was a bit of bad luck but still credit to him hes a decent player

dude i just cried with laughter
your such a funny kid :thumbsu:

your saying to me ill be shit in seniors fair call whatevz
how bad will you be then if im terrible? they will have to make up a lower grade then terrible and call it rennan or saint mary's considering i was the only falcons player at mary's besides jacko davis i wont 3 BnF's there and that included beating you

this post is really cocky and arrogant i do know that but you catch my drift.....

mm wood of loved to see you winn a bnf at centre half back ;)

luke maccunacy is like one of best players ive seen in bottom age sixtens, the guy dosn stop going, like gets taclked then keeps going and going, did josh saunders get in???????????

he is biggest freakshow ever!

mm wood of loved to see you winn a bnf at centre half back ;)

uummm 1 u didnt play chb the year i beat you
2. i did win 14's bnf as centre half back shove that one up ya ass :p
and 3. i didnt get to play chb for most of my time at shiity saint mary's causew you had no talent and i was running out of the midfield hence the fact your going for div 2 this year....

luke maccunacy is like one of best players ive seen in bottom age sixtens, the guy dosn stop going, like gets taclked then keeps going and going, did josh saunders get in???????????

billy there are alot more better players then luke nd josh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boys.
pold are a better footy side than mary's
i dont think mary's could ever do wat pold has done, and that is be in serious contention for divi 1 with only one side. thats a great effort. pold will beat mary's anyday, and i play for neither pold or mary's

Sam Scott
Jake Kearney
Matt Di-Giusto
James Hill
James Carr
Shane Dillon
made the first cut

Luke Mcconachy got cut

uummm 1 u didnt play chb the year i beat you
2. i did win 14's bnf as centre half back shove that one up ya ass :p
and 3. i didnt get to play chb for most of my time at shiity saint mary's causew you had no talent and i was running out of the midfield hence the fact your going for div 2 this year....

1. ur dad was coach and thats why u left marys coz he was no longer coach no more easy votes;)

2. u didnt win it kyle did

3. maybe i was shit in 14s but u no,,, maybe ppl can improve in 2 years

4. good luck on life ;)

1. ur dad was coach and thats why u left marys coz he was no longer coach no more easy votes;)

2. u didnt win it kyle did

3. maybe i was shit in 14s but u no,,, maybe ppl can improve in 2 years

4. good luck on life ;)

umm well... considering last year 4 games in a row i got 5 5 3 and my dad gave me the 3 votes so there goes your theory

2. if i got easy vots how come i won league runner up 3 in a row?

3.i dont need good luck unlike you im in a div 1 side who plays good footy

4. sorry to everyone else reading this i bet i sound like an arrogant bastard but i aint stoping

umm well... considering last year 4 games in a row i got 5 5 3 and my dad gave me the 3 votes so there goes your theory

2. if i got easy vots how come i won league runner up 3 in a row?

3.i dont need good luck unlike you im in a div 1 side who plays good footy

4. sorry to everyone else reading this i bet i sound like an arrogant bastard but i aint stoping

aha mate id wanna win league if i was as big as you ;)
just in a cuple years id love to see ya bein a freak,, but its just not gunna happen if all your gonna do is relly on your juniors shitt

coz if u werent big no one wood rate you

aha mate id wanna win league if i was as big as you ;)
just in a cuple years id love to see ya bein a freak,, but its just not gunna happen if all your gonna do is relly on your juniors shitt

coz if u werent big no one wood rate you

yeah if i wasnt this big id be just as shit as you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back