U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mate, this isnt the under 10 thread, its the under 16 thread, which Roosters25 made. good on ya mate

that doesnt mean a thing mate.
just because someone makes a thread doesnt mean they get to go around saying what ever they want.
all i'd like to see is a nice clean thread with out any of that garbage on it which really isnt called for.

just because someone makes a thread doesnt mean they get to go around saying what ever they want.
all i'd like to see is a nice clean thread with out any of that garbage on it which really isnt called for.
just go home kid.......
no one actually cares about what u say............
u are unwanted in this thread lol

mate i no easty quite well nd it was abit of a jk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ammos are the biggest joke of Geelong Football.

They have been whining for years they should be GFL, ill give u some quality reasons why they are not.. they dont have the players, the enviroment, the poeple power or the structure....

for years they have craped on about college players whiling dropping there kids who are there week in and week out, who then end up leaving the club. (and so do the college), ammos are 100% about winning, and dont even try and develope there fringe players to make them better players and want to stay at the club, instead they ignore them and make them feel like shit.

people on here are talking about jokes, this award defiantly goes to the amateurs.

i have never heard a team with so many excuses when they lose then this club, and when they do lose with there "college" players, they are the biggest sooks going round, theyll then blame the umpires or some stupid thing, without thinking they might of got beaten by a better side.

i think the teams to watch out for are in div 1 , Joeys, drysdale, Albans & South. Newtown are jokes aswell.

other good b sides are Albans and South, and aprently drysdale.

all true espicially about the college kids , every year they drop their ":confused:SUPERSTAR COLLEGE KIDS:confused:" for 1 or 2 games and then they end up in a division lower then they should be and the win everything its CRAP:mad:

it looks as though your the only cool one around here mate, spelling your as ur, geez your a mad dog.
wow u burnt him bad....:eek:
hey you know how bigfooty isnt workin for ya, well i found a website that u would feel more at home at.....
its called bigw***er ;)
i typed in slim jim in google and it just came up.

games coming up this weekk

inva v west hopefully

leopold v joeys by 10 goals

ocean grove v banno. grove by 7 points

drysdale v south by 6 goals

n+c v grovedale by 2 points

albans v torquay. albans by 7 goals

park v ammos by 10 goals

and

marys v lara. marys by 8 goals

any thoughts
sellsy u gotta be joking if lara get beaten by marys wow, they beat us by 100 plus points couple years ago lol, do they still have dev smith?? and ocean grove to beat banno by more! grovey goin div 1 im thinking!

Inva and West gonna be a great game, the big 41s comments could be lost for good after this game :eek:, or ivna could come out and give us a hiding. as for brumby coming back makes them a stronger side:thumbsu:, but just because hes back dont go counting us out:confused:. everyone can talk the talk, lets see which team walks the walk!;)

WEST 09!:D

Inva and West gonna be a great game, the big 41s comments could be lost for good after this game :eek:, or ivna could come out and give us a hiding. as for brumby coming back makes them a stronger side:thumbsu:, but just because hes back dont go counting us out:confused:. everyone can talk the talk, lets see which team walks the walk!;)

WEST 09!:D

WEST is the team who needs to walk the walk because every 1 knows they can talk the talk , west is my tip

sellsy u gotta be joking if lara get beaten by marys wow, they beat us by 100 plus points couple years ago lol, do they still have dev smith?? and ocean grove to beat banno by more! grovey goin div 1 im thinking!

got told that hes playing 18s as a top age 16s player.
wouldnt surprise if hes as good as i heard

west Beating inva. west started shaky the came strong, inva started to come back in 3rd west held and we won by bout 40 points.

GO WEST! as for the big 41... no ruckman thats 204. and the full forward got smashed by our full back :p

west Beating inva. west started shaky the came strong, inva started to come back in 3rd west held and we won by bout 40 points.

GO WEST! as for the big 41... no ruckman thats 204. and the full forward got smashed by our full back :p

west played good, invas ruckman played ok but he was not 204cm rofl. and as for the 'gun full forward' i didnt notice him

I think the albans v torquay will be a blow out 10 goals i think
i think our game (dyrsdale v south) will be alot closer than 6 goals
Inva to beat west by a few as Frazer Brumby returns this week

i told you use would win by 6 goals lol
brumby didnt play but we still won by 40 points, a wins a win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back