U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
west played good, invas ruckman played ok but he was not 204cm rofl. and as for the 'gun full forward' i didnt notice him

the big41 is full of S.H.I.T we have never had a ruckman that big and our full forward isnt a standout hes just a normal kid who gets a few goals now and then(he is pretty good though just had a bad day). The playa the big41 mentioned as full forward (Tom Pearce) is a fat kid who plays pocket and doesent get a full quarter in any game. inva need a few playas back b4 we get bak to full strength

mate ur a ruckman that cant get a tap out against sum1 that ur twice the size of and have the worst kick ive ever seen. i hold nearly everything that's kicked to me
Tristan if i was you id stop talking yourself up because your really starting to embarass yourself. I watched on the w/e and you were nothing special. Maybe let your footy do some talking for a while and stop getting so lippy on here,.

the big41 is full of S.H.I.T we have never had a ruckman that big and our full forward isnt a standout hes just a normal kid who gets a few goals now and then(he is pretty good though just had a bad day). The playa the big41 mentioned as full forward (Tom Pearce) is a fat kid who plays pocket and doesent get a full quarter in any game. inva need a few playas back b4 we get bak to full strength

west need players back 2
nd yeh every1 new he was full of shit lol

matthew tarbett, get a life you just cant take it when someone starts bagging you out so u start making shit up that isn't true. if i were you i'd stop talkin crap or leave this thread.
He's clearly not making stuff up here les. i couldnt agree more with him. the hawks team would of won the game if you could take a mark and reward the hardwork of the midfield and backman. And if you keep getting lippy theres gunna be a price to pay at school mate ;)

anyone know when the other divi's are goin up?
if you do please say.
also, wat do we all think of pold and mary's divi 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inva, ur only good players are, lachie parret,bomber cations,brumby,the guy who ha dthe green boots on and bushy and ummmm alford and brenten gillet, they are the players tht seemed good :), but i didnt remember use all :cool:

yeh same here.
mary's were in my opinion easily divi 2, same with pold.
but i suppose someone has got to finish bottom
if mary's are gonna win a game, it will have to be against pold

yeh thatd be match of the round in divi 1 lol

inva, ur only good players are, lachie parret,bomber cations,brumby,the guy who ha dthe green boots on and bushy and ummmm alford and brenten gillet, they are the players tht seemed good :), but i didnt remember use all :cool:

could not agree more mate

divi 2

banno
west
park
newtown
ammos coz they rnt in divi 1 atm
ocean grove coz of same reason as ammos
lara
inva?

bell park could push for divi one they nealry beat ammos and marys so bell park should go up they are a very gutsey side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back