U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck..
not a bad player but not league bnf material, the only thing he had going for him is nobody else from geelong west will steel votes from him
i watched ammos west and he dominated that. best on by a mile. played much better then the big guy from ammos who got best for them

grovie and pold, one of them should be replaced by ammos
its not that any of them are good enough
but someone has to be wooden spooners in div one
no offense but use shood be dropped with us b4 grovey use r as good as us nd grovey beat us by a fair bit

anyone know when divisions will be confirmed?
really itching to know whos up and down in the divss

are they even going to be changed?

nd the team that might be dropped from divi 1 r out of leopold, marys nd grovedale, nd ammos will be put up out of the divi 2 teams if they change the divis.

i heard theyve made a new rule that divis cant be changed after grading

its abit stupid coz teams have players out who play falcons and vic then when they come back they dominate other teams in their divi. plus they should just wait bout 2-3 games to see how well teams are coping in their diviis.

its abit stupid coz teams have players out who play falcons and vic then when they come back they dominate other teams in their divi. plus they should just wait bout 2-3 games to see how well teams are coping in their diviis.

if you wait 2 - 3 rounds the season is half over.
You can't play one half of a season in one division then the second half in a different diviosn.
Unfair to both divisions.

If the divisions dont change this week I don't think there going to change at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you wait 2 - 3 rounds the season is half over.
You can't play one half of a season in one division then the second half in a different diviosn.
Unfair to both divisions.

If the divisions dont change this week I don't think there going to change at all.

well theres already 2 games gone

do you have an idea about football ?
our full back was playin full foward , and everyone got changed around ,
of course that would make a difference d***head
Mate, dont question me about my football knowleadge haha.
I would actaully know more about footy then you would.
Anyway i dont see Bell Park going far into the season :cool:

toby joeys have played both of us and by the soudn sof it easty thinks were bette rthan u so there ya go toby lol

Marys didnt have close to a full team agenst joeys ;)

down by 3 gols ,, 5 mins into the last ,, joeys class just finished us off but good contest up unitl then

and stop using not having scotty and jed as an excuse you sound like ammos when u say that
ive only sed that once coz weve only played without them once

all the marys booys do is complain about not having kyle or rennan

everyday thats what i hear from ryan or kane

ive only sed that once coz weve only played without them once

all the marys booys do is complain about not having kyle or rennan

everyday thats what i hear from ryan or kane

not just from ryan or kaneand mary's dont get your heads to far up your asses you still lost by 66points regardless of whateevr conditionsand boys to settle it we wont know who is better out of yousl lyou play soon enough its a tough oneid say mary's play mroe as a team but yeah should be an interesting match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back