U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:, your so hardcore. But hey, your bearly making a's so you will be back down there soon ;)

oi dont turn it on me, i dont care what divi i play
or iff im in the A's or not
and also you cant barely make the A's
your either in the A's or in the B's theres not barelys
and plus why does it matter to you iff he talks about his divi
he contributes to conversations about higher divis why dont you with lower divis, you inconsiderate fu.c.k head

oi dont turn it on me, i dont care what divi i play
or iff im in the A's or not
and also you cant barely make the A's
your either in the A's or in the B's theres not barelys
and plus why does it matter to you iff he talks about his divi
he contributes to conversations about higher divis why dont you with lower divis, you inconsiderate fu.c.k head
Ouch, that hurts, cut me so deep, im going to have trouble sleeping tonight because of what you just said :p

Ouch, that hurts, cut me so deep, im going to have trouble sleeping tonight because of what you just said :p

mate ur an idiot. all ur saying back in defence of urself is stupid sarcastic sh!t that people used to say in grade 6.
wat divi are u in and who do u play for

:eek:, your so hardcore.
i think i had better come backs when i was in grade 3.
this is a thread for all of under16s, not just arrogant pr!cks like you.

Okay, ill stop being an 'arrogant prick'.
But people want to talk about good football, not some crap standard football

yeah but mate, its an under16s thread
not a div 1 and 2 thread
so if we're on here we can talk about what we like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but no one cares abotu div 5 tho :s

under 12 As cood almost beet them

ther wood be lucky to be half a dozen good players from div 4 down.

ur an absolute idiot
under 12's a's beating under 16 team in any divi is just stupid to even consider, just accept the fact that not all people who have subscribed to this thread arent in the top 2 divi's, and thats not all they want to talk about

Hahaha. That would be the worst, if you were smart you would move clubs

mate, some people love the club they play for. i couldnt give a sh!t if i played for a one team club, i should be 14s but i went into the 16s instead of going to the 14s at another club cos i love the club.

Hahaha. That would be the worst, if you were smart you would move clubs

mate im not that shallow, it's a bit of respect to the club and to the jumper. i have been playing there since i was 7, and just coz we have only one side every year doesnt meen i piss off to a club that gets 2 or 3 sides up. im perfectly happy playing where i am playing, and that will never change.

mate im not that shallow, it's a bit of respect to the club and to the jumper. i have been playing there since i was 7, and just coz we have only one side every year doesnt meen i piss off to a club that gets 2 or 3 sides up. im perfectly happy playing where i am playing, and that will never change.

he didnt say move clubs he just sed it must suck!

Arent you just adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back