U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i could never imagine gribble hitting anyone,after he did it he got dragged,litturaly from the ground by his DAD! lol.

u knocked out darcy huntly mitchell,uno how pissed jesse was :| one guy not to be around when u did it.

jesse is a nutta.
gribble is a girls dick, kearney and kane and beardsell will run albans next year and may even be flag contenders.

jesse is a nutta.
gribble is a girls dick, kearney and kane and beardsell will run albans next year and may even be flag contenders.

i dunno if they will,,
have albans got any new bottom age players that are good??
but yeh kearney and jack are freaks.
west has about 8 or so new and descent players that are playing in the 1's and that are bottom age this year.
last year we only had about 10 good players and the rest were nothing special.
west will be divi 1 next year easily i think.

lol, i could never imagine gribble hitting anyone,after he did it he got dragged,litturaly from the ground by his DAD! lol.

u knocked out darcy huntly mitchell,uno how pissed jesse was :| one guy not to be around when u did it.

yeah it didnt hurt at all lol

and yeah i know his dad was yelling out shit to me from behind the goals in the last quarter, and i played against him in the under 16 granny last year, hes soo angry lol

this is jack again my accounts keep on getting r ed c arde d :mad:
and the first time we were smashing use in teh first hakf and then griblle being the massive unit that he is hit me after i got rid of it and we both got yellow carded for fighting.

use only caught up when i was off teh field and i cameback on a kicked 3 goals
yeh nd u kciked the winning goal:eek:

i dunno if they will,,
west has about 8 or so new and descent players that are playing in the 1's and that are bottom age this year.

maddock,mchonnacy,gribble,sellsy,fergz probs be our midfeild + afew more, and reuben and brad and dave plut will dominate ruck, wood was beating kearney last year

maddock,mchonnacy,gribble,sellsy,fergz probs be our midfeild + afew more, and reuben and brad and dave plut will dominate ruck, wood was beating kearney last year

use will be alot better then last but i dnt think divi 1 but depends who use play in grading, you could domiante shit teams and get put up.
i rekon divi 2 grand final between west and albans

oh yeah and we got jak evans and mitch dow from ocean grove
jak is good slightly unfit and mitch is a good ruck or centre half forward

i dunno if they will,,

yeah we only had 6 or 7 players who could do anything and it showed in our club best and fairest

only player i rate there is mcchonnacy and i spose gribble was good last year when he was top age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

use will be alot better then last but i dnt think divi 1 but depends who use play in grading, you could domiante shit teams and get put up.
i rekon divi 2 grand final between west and albans

oh yeah and we got jak evans and mitch dow from ocean grove
jak is good slightly unfit and mitch is a good ruck or centre half forward

albans will be divi 1 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back